Friendlies

Catalan Fan

In fairness, we did play well tonight and deserved to win it in the end.Kane, Alli n Vardy all doing what they have been all season.

We do have a few options going forward these days, but don't have a decent enough defence to realistically challenge for the Euros.

I'd still put Germany favs, with France a close 2nd to win it.

Capitan Puyol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h9e5ppeLY4
Oh yeaah! I'm so excited ! We beat Portugal in their soil and this is very prestigious win for Bulgaria!
But the icing on the cake is that Cristiano missed another penalty against Vlado Stoyanov (last
season he was again denied by Stoyanov in the CL match Ludogorets - Real Madrid). Cry baby, cry Crisi...:rockon::lol:

xXKonan

CekjvURWEAAtlEm.jpg

Lineup for Spain.

Barcadub

We already have a lot rested.

Sergi and Alba didn't play the game v Italy so they should be ok.

Don't know why he's playing Pique again....

Bartra is free to play.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fuck you, Del Bosque. Fuck you! I don't think Pique or Roberto will get injured, but Alba is always a risk as he is very injury-prone and needs to be rested often. Better come off early or I will raging like crazy. Last thing we need is Mathieu as LB against RM again.

Darko

We already have a lot rested.

Sergi and Alba didn't play the game v Italy so they should be ok.

Don't know why he's playing Pique again....

Bartra is free to play.

This, not everything is a conspiracy...
And why would he even do Madrid any favors the way they treated him?

Jenks

From the outside looking in it's weird that this is even a question. He's the national team coach, why should he care about being 'fair' to Barca or Real?

xXKonan

Watching the First half.

David Silva's touches and short passes have been wildly Inconstant which led to losing the ball in Dangerous areas.

Roberto has been ok and has been playing it a bit Safe. Alba is being Conservative, Bartra has been great and Pique as well. Romania have been pretty solid.

Darko

Spain is poor, can't see them winning anything in the near future, and why is Casillas even there, he literally can't catch.

Home of Barca Fans