Friendlies

I

instinct

Guys, he ist 21, nuff time to improve and with players like Messi, Iniesta and Puyol etc. he has the best place to become even better..

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Oscar, Neymar, and Hart have been the best players on the pitch by some distance. Carrick has been decent, Walcott and Hulk have had flashes of quality, David Luiz and Thiago Silva have been solid but I feel it will be Hart's goalkeeping that will decide this game.

PaulFCB

Banned
Ter Stegen own goal, Germany getting owned by the weakest football, *burp* succer team in all the world.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Brazils only hope is Thiago Silva.

England are straight up embarassing, a midfield of Carrick/Lampard should at least be competent, can't even string three passes together. Walcott is woeful as always.

loozy

Brazils only hope is Thiago Silva.

England are straight up embarassing, a midfield of Carrick/Lampard should at least be competent, can't even string three passes together. Walcott is woeful as always.

Why? I have yet to see a decent game of Carrick in the NT dress.

Mr Hulot

Neymar had a very good first half, but Oscar plays again like a golden mediocrity. Hernanes will surely improve Brazil's midfield, if he comes in. Dani Alves is playing very very good. It is strange, but he is Brazil's playmaker, even though he plays as a right back.
England as expected is playing awful.

Home of Barca Fans