Friendlies

BXI Fútbol

Brazil just can't control games. No Xavi, Pirlo or Schweinsteiger in their ranks.

Oscar and Wilshere have been the two best players on show. Cleverley good as well.

Agreed on both of your points, although I would add Busquets to your first sentence. Xavi did not play today obviously but Busquets was absolutely controlling the entire match against Uruguay.

As much as I love Wilshere I hope Brazil win this one.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Hernanes would do wonders in this Brazil team too bad he's injured, bit unsure as to why Thiago Silva isn't there. Brazil look awful with Ramires, Paulinho, Dinho as mids.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
The third goal resulted from his shot; GK blocked it and Higuain had a tap in. Other two goals were assisted by Di Maria.

Banana-Rama

ronaldinho has been terrible so far, given the ball away every time he has had it, walking around the pitch, him and fabiano are so past it, why they are playing for brazil i do not know..........

F

Flavia

ronaldinho has been terrible so far, given the ball away every time he has had it, walking around the pitch, him and fabiano are so past it, why they are playing for brazil i do not know..........

Scolari is the coach. That's why. He is also past it.

Dinho

They're in great form at club level and add experience.

Home of Barca Fans