Franck Ribery

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
OK, it sounds good for Bayern to get Sneijder and VDV as a part of the deal. But I don't think VDV and Sneijder are happy with how they've been treated and will maybe not make it easy on RM? Maybe VDV would consider Bayern, but I don't think Sneijder will - but in that case Hleb would be a better player than VDV for Bayern. Hleb + €40 millions? The thing is, I don't want Madrid to get Villa and Ribery. I would fight for those 2 players, even if it means we have to take a €20-30 million loan. So what, RM will be in a €300 million debt or something (or even more) and we really need those players. We can rule out Ibra I think and it doesn't really leave us many options. I'm starting to change my mind about Aguero (Bojan will be like Aguero in 1-2 seasons), Robinho is 'comme ci comme ça' and so it goes. But I like how our economicall director reasons about our financiall status, that they don't want to push problems forward to the next president/board. That's reasponsible and how it should be done. It's a dilemma anyway...

C

cule-ista

agreed.

but aguerro could be a new eto'o. i got a feeling he would love barca for the ethics and philosophy more than barca would love him. he's heard what diego and messi tell him about mes que un club. why else would he say so publicly that he would like the board to make a move, not even that bitch ronaldo had that commitment for the sadridistas, where it was his dream to play. he wanted them to make all the moves while standing back like it was nothing to do with him personally.
bojan coming good in 1/2 seasons is right and he can take over from titi. but at present we need a player like aguerro to score goals like eto'o and track back and make tackles like eto'o.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I don't think Aguero is a real out and out striker like Eto'o and I don't think he would score as many as Eto'o.

reiniksrobis

Munichmaniac
I'm about 95% sure that Ribery won't leave Munich. He has said that he won't go to England, Barca seems not ready to pay as much for him as Uli wants, but RM have Kaka` and CR already, I think they are given up in Ribery's race.

Rivaldo

Damn, we can't let Madrid take Ribery as well as Villa!!! We should buy Forlan and Ribery! Or we could just go back to Ibrahimovic!!!!!

S

Snyde

IMO it was never that we NEEDED either Villa or Ribery, getting Villa would have been an upgrade (not a big one though) over Eto'o but most importantly we would have prevented Madrid from getting him while with Ribery it was a similar situation other than the fact that we would have done well to get another first teamer plus he could have covered all of the LWF/AM/RWF as well. So all in all if they stay with their respective teams it's not a big dissapointment.

Our first priority must be to get good backups who also offer something different than the current starters. If we fail to do this in a month then we have failed in our transfers this year.

Home of Barca Fans