Franck Ribery

Galning

I think we shouldn't fight for player who don't want to come. If he wants RM's money, so be it. I still remember that he said that it would be a dream for him to play at the Camp Nou, what makes him change his mind? money?Zidane?

Money of course.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
zidane has been cupping his balls and whispering sweet nothings in his ear about real madrid. and he's a wishy-washy mercenary fucker anyway. I know he said he preferred us earlier but now he'll prefer madrid. so let him go there.

he's a great player but I never wanted the merc fucker at barca anyway.

let's see how he likes being fourth fiddle to senor ding dong, his majesty and raul.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Even though he's had a lot of clubs, each move(aside from going to Galatasaray) have been a step up from the previous one. He just has a bit of ambition it seems, wants to make it to the top ASAP, nothing wrong with that. But I'll admit he has had a few too many clubs.

V

Valon

The way he left Galatasaray showed that he's a money grabbing bastard and a mercenary.

Steve Lawler

guys u hav to consider that players such as fab, bribery and jerkoff are slowly becoming less and less attracted to joining us is because of how much they have professed their love for us in the last few months, yet we are so slow acting when it comes to this transfer.. apparently they dont wanna stay in their current teams, so keeping their options open is logical to me. i think we need to step it up

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Bayern and Ribery can go to hell.

...and Real Madrid, Zidane and Cesc...

What's up with this "Ohh, I want to go to Real Madrid" shit? Didn't they whatch us last season (and all the other seasons for that matter)? We played the most beautiful football and won the treble. Who knows if what Real is building will work? Barca on the other hand is reliable and will grow even stronger, with or without Ribery.

Home of Barca Fans