Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

Richard.H

I pray for Tito to come back, but has there been any news if the club is considering hiring an interim manager in case things go wrong? I'm very scared about this, we are having a perfect season like this... I don't want it to end this way if it's going to come at the cost of losing Tito...

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
1355958266041.jpg

F

Flavia

@barcastuff
Puyol: "The first news we've received about the operation this morning is that everything went well. We're happy."

Puyi is giving a press conference right now.

F

Flavia

From sport:
Informaciones próximas a los médicos que han llevado a cabo la operación señalan que durante la operación se ha comprobado que no se ha extendido el cáncer y que afortunadamente se habría confirmado que la gravedad de la situación es menor de la que se temió al principio.

So it seems the cancer has not spread, which are great news. And it's less serious than thought at first. His schedule of treatment should be 6 weeks, and in 3 days he should be home.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Thank god, I was really worried it got in his lymph nodes....

I have been talking to doctors a lot at work about it

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
From sport:
Informaciones próximas a los médicos que han llevado a cabo la operación señalan que durante la operación se ha comprobado que no se ha extendido el cáncer y que afortunadamente se habría confirmado que la gravedad de la situación es menor de la que se temió al principio.

So it seems the cancer has not spread, which are great news. And it's less serious than thought at first. His schedule of treatment should be 6 weeks, and in 3 days he should be home.

This is fantastic!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
@barcastuff
Puyol: "The first news we've received about the operation this morning is that everything went well. We're happy."

Puyi is giving a press conference right now.
I love you Puyi... Always comes with a positive aura

Strength to Tito

P

PhilS

From sport:

This is good news. It might mean he can return to work sooner rather than later. It does not mean that he is definitely out of the woods for the long term.

yahudi

From what I read, he is supposed to recieve chemo treatment. Don't expect to see him on the sidelines anytime soon: the most important thing is for him to recover, anything above might need a wonder.

Anims Tito!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans