Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

raskolnikov

Hopefully he will recover, 44 is too young, im usually pessimistic about peoples chances when the cancer comes back though, then again im not a doctor so hopefully everything will work out for Tito, sad news.

King Leo

Banned
I hope he recovers soon although I'm worried about him. Club has to consider bringing back Pep should Tito's health not allow him to continue.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
704497426.jpg

Barcafire

I'm devastated, but I'm hopeful at the same time. Praying and all that stuff.

I don't want to think about our team and title hopes, but it's hard not to too, at the same time. But overall, his health is more important.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I'm almost certain he'll make a full recovery. He's a strong person and i think the tumor is benign so it's probably not life-threatening. What we should focus on is letting him have plenty rest and comfort for his recovery so that he's 100% ok and ready to manage when he returns. He won't be gone for long but Cules need to understand we'd rather have him healthy and return after 6 months than him returning weak and sick within 6 weeks. Anims Tito!

F

Flavia

His surgery is underway, probably ending by now. The club will release a statement in 40 to 50 minutes.

Home of Barca Fans