Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

M

mitkoa7x

Surgery on Thursday

- Ryan

Rosell press conference in 1 hour I belive (ryan yet to confirm)

Tito will be operated tomorrow ,3-4 days of hospitalization and six weeks of chemo and radio according developments may combine with the work of coach.

- Ryan

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
Rac1 and TV3 reporting he'll most likely resign...

source - from Ryan

People need to stop making up shitty rumours:

Official: After leaving hospital, Vilanova will have treatment for 6 weeks, which he could combine with his job, depending on evolution

Theconomist

This puts everything in perspective. We are all going to wonder what could have been.
The way we've been playing a treble wasn't out of the hands.
Tactically Tito is definitely superior to Pep.
I really hope he doesn't resign.

Pre-edit:Guardiola is still the better coach due to the cheer number of things he did achieve, however I'm sure 4 years of Tito would have been interesting.

M

mitkoa7x

Rosell will give the official statement in an hour, before that everything is speculation for me. I though I'd help keep people informed, if you dont appreciate it, I'll stop.

Ursegor

World Champion
Rosell will give the official statement in an hour, before that everything is speculation for me. I though I'd help keep people informed, if you dont appreciate it, I'll stop.

Nah mate, this wasn't a dig at you. Just at people, magazines, TV stationes, whatever ... talking about things like "resign" when absolutely nothing has been confirmed officially.

impeh

Hi, its me..
President Sandro Rosell and the Director of Football Andoni Zubizarreta will hold a press conference at 19.45 at the Ciutat Esportiva. The press conference will be broadcast live on Barça TV.

will know a lot more then.

Home of Barca Fans