Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

JonM

step down as in resign?

The fact that the club hasn't published a statement yet is starting to make me believe it could be the case. If it was a simple leave of absence, they would have said something by now.

Or they're waiting until they get the confirmation of who's gonna be the interim coach.

impeh

Hi, its me..
unfortunately, it wont be Pep.

He's gonna want to know his new club in January/February (not that we'll find out) to give him some time to prepare, and as much as he loves the club i really doubt he's interested in coming back this soon after leaving, even if it is just to replace Tito for a few months.

Hopefully its not so bad but we'll have to wait for a statement, Titos assistant is the logical choice until he comes back.. and im sure Puyol and xavi will give him a hand.

poldep

According to TV3 , the club has asked Pep to take charge of the team while Tito is not.
Just seen it on tv..but don't know if it is really true..

M

mitkoa7x

Assistant coach Jordi Roura will be in charge of the team the coming days, including the away game against Valladolid on Saturday [md sport]

it sounds like its temporary.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Assistant coach Jordi Roura will be in charge of the team the coming days, including the away game against Valladolid on Saturday [md sport]

it sounds like its temporary.

Yep, last match before the holidays. Interim after that. Luis Enrique is my bet.

BarcaGirl

Tw Adria Vilanova (Tito's son): "Many thanks to everyone for the support, you’re great, everything will be fine, greetings."

M

mitkoa7x

Rac1 and TV3 reporting he'll most likely resign...

source - from Ryan

Home of Barca Fans