Financial Fairplay

Financial Fairplay a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

Ocelot

I have a question, I hope i explain myself well. I was talking to an Inter fan about Financial fair play. He said that there is loop holes in the rule for clubs like Barca and Madrid.

It is that co operatives can give money to other co operatives (barca and Real) and this can be counted as profit . Is this true? He also said that Uefa can't do anything about it because it's in the spanish laws

dalitis8

Banned
Think it was forecast/projected that we are anticipating to have the highest turnover of any club, including Madrid, in the enar future

You can count on that.

Sponsors will boost their backing of us due to both contractual reasons and also because we are the hottest property in world football by far.

I also think that a new TV deal is being negotiated for La Liga, that will potentially increase revenue by about 50%, but that will also increase Madrid's take as well. And we also have the Qatar sponsorship deal.

:D

E

estranged

having arab and russian oil tycoons buy some crappy club with no history and pumping cash into them doesn't make a league the best league in the world.

Bertus

Some news about the FFP. Paris and MCity are concerned I guess since their sanctions are the same.

According to L'Equipe, PSG will be allowed to add the 5M euros they didn't spend last summer to the 60M they can spend this summer.

Soon after that info was posted, Le_Parisien also claimed to have got new informations:

- PSG will be allowed to spend 80M euros instead of 60M.

They are still unsure about how many players PSG will be able to sign without selling.

As of now, PSG can only sign 1 player without selling, whatever if they spend all of the 60-80M they are allowed to or not.

Antimadridista1

Some news about the FFP. Paris and MCity are concerned I guess since their sanctions are the same.

According to L'Equipe, PSG will be allowed to add the 5M euros they didn't spend last summer to the 60M they can spend this summer.

Soon after that info was posted, Le_Parisien also claimed to have got new informations:

- PSG will be allowed to spend 80M euros instead of 60M.

They are still unsure about how many players PSG will be able to sign without selling.

As of now, PSG can only sign 1 player without selling, whatever if they spend all of the 60-80M they are allowed to or not.

Pogba is Nasser's main target ?

Bertus

So there won't be any BIG signing if your club PSG buy Depay who cost approximately 30/35m, right ?

Nope that doesn't work like that.

- PSG will be given 60-80M to spend.
- if they don't sell any player, they can only buy one.
- But if they sell, let's say, Cavani, then they can buy another.

Here's an example:

If they buy depay 35M, that leaves 25-45M to spend on another player if they sell one first.

If they sell Cavani 40M, they can buy Depay 35M, and still spend 65-85M on another player.

If they want to buy 2 players apart from Depay, they need to sell two.

I know it's a clusterfuck to understand :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Damn, I didn't know they were also limiting the number of buys.

No wonder PSG and City are mad as hell with FFP and keep bringing them up in every other argument.

Antimadridista1

Yeah that's a litte bit "bizarre".
Which players would you like to see in Paris ? Your personal preferences ?

I think that you guys need a quality back-up in midfield because Cabaye is a clear failure. He's the "chouchou" of Laurent Blanc but not good enough (probably because he doesn't play a lot and no confidence).

Sirigu has always been shit in my eyes ; not being the best GK in the french league is a shame when you play for the best team. I rate Ruffier higher than him, and Mandada is having a good season apart from his slip at Nantes a few days ago. A new GK would be a real improvement for your team.

You also need a better CF but I can't see Nasser selling Cavani. Same for Ibra, he won't leave this summer. Reus would be a great player.

And.. Laurent Blanc. He's doing a good job to be honest, at least we'll be able to really say so if you make "le triplet" this season.
Not good enough to win a champions league though. Klopp ? Can happen.

Bertus

Damn, I didn't know they were also limiting the number of buys.

No wonder PSG and City are mad as hell with FFP and keep bringing them up in every other argument.

That's why PSG only bought DL last year.

And they can now finally close the deal on Aurier because they sold Chantome during the winter mercato.

Home of Barca Fans