Financial Fairplay a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

Bertus

Yeah that's a litte bit "bizarre".
The FFP rules are horrible. Especially since PSG is doing an excellent job financially according to the DNCG: http://www.sports.fr/football/ligue-1/articles/l-om-et-l-ol-champions-des-pertes-!-1212813/

Which players would you like to see in Paris ? Your personal preferences ?
Anyone better than Cavani, Lavezzi and Cabaye.

I think that you guys need a quality back-up in midfield because Cabaye is a clear failure. He's the "chouchou" of Laurent Blanc but not good enough (probably because he doesn't play a lot and no confidence).
Ca tu l'as dit :lol: Je vais être grossier, mais Cabaye peut aller se faire foutre. Il est nul. 25M dépensés pour que dalle.
Sirigu has always been shit in my eyes ; not being the best GK in the french league is a shame when you play for the best team. I rate Ruffier higher, and Mandada is having a good season apart from his slip at Nantes a few days ago. A new GK would be a real improvement for your team.
Would be great if they can sign Cech. He's basically free to sign.

You also need a better CF but I can't see Nasser selling Cavani. Same for Ibra, he won't leave this summer. Reus would be a great player.
No one knows if Ibra will leave or not. What do we know from official sources from the french, and american administrations is that he asked for official papers to be able to live in the USA starting this summer..........

Reus won't sign here. He has already said he isn't interested by PSG. Not one bit. PSG lacks prestige, and it shows in cases like this one.

Cavani might finally be sold apparently. Check the Cavani thread. I posted some news.

And.. Laurent Blanc. He's doing a good job to be honest, at least we'll be able to really say so if you make "le triplet" this season.
Not good enough to win a champions league though. Klopp ? Can happen.

He isn't doing a "good" job in my eyes. PSG is having a terrible season. If other clubs in Ligue 1 wouldn't fail too, PSG would not even be amongs the top three. Their points score is so low this season.

I would really, really, really like Klopp. But I don't want to be disappointed, so I consider it impossible for now.

Last edited:

Internazionale

I'm pretty sure that the temporary VISA Ibra applied for has nothing to do with MLS. More likely other business arrangements. And it makes no sense for him to move this summer since he has a potential EURO to play and qualifiers. For that he needs to play at a higher level to keep in shape and form.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Ca tu l'as dit :lol: Je vais être grossier, mais Cabaye peut aller se faire foutre. Il est nul. 25M dépensés pour que dalle.

I don't know why but I read that with a french english accent in my head :lol:

Home of Barca Fans