Financial Fair Play (News, debates, opinions, Platini, etc.)

Jair Ventura

When the takeover happened, Monaco were said to become a big spender like PSG or City and previously Chelsea, throughing money at clubs and players with little sense. Once their White Russian (or was it regular Russian or one of the Baltics? I think White Russian) oligarch realized he had bitten off more than he could chew due to his ongoing divorce, IIRC, he dramatically cut the funding. Monaco however have turned a bad situation into a good one, buying talented young players, making a few big sells while offloading big salaries like Falcao.
Still the point stands that they were essentially hung out to dry by their oligarch owner.

How were they hung out to dry when they're winning? They're working on their second consecutive top 3 finish in Ligue 1, their 2nd straight UCL appearance, and were highly successful continentally just this season. They also just dropped a combined 30m on Benardo Silva and Aymen Abdennour.

Basically, what?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

How were they hung out to dry when they're winning? They're working on their second consecutive top 3 finish in Ligue 1, their 2nd straight UCL appearance, and were highly successful continentally just this season. They also just dropped a combined 30m on Benardo Silva and Aymen Abdennour.

Basically, what?

I think my English is not that bad. My point was pretty clear.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Read again. Maybe you will understand this time.

Why does any post of yours have to be obnoxious and calling people illiterate ? Seriously, it's annoying to be given shit like this constantly from a bayern troll on a barça forum, learn to respect the members !

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Why does any post of yours have to be obnoxious and calling people illiterate ? Seriously, it's annoying to be given shit like this constantly from a bayern troll on a barça forum, learn to respect the members !

Yes, this is the 3rd time he does that in just a couple days.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

"Troll" is your opinion. Anyways, I thought I was pretty clear with what I said and he called it "ridiculously silly if not contradictory to reality."
My reply in turn "Read again. Maybe you will understand this time."

But I AM the bad guy here. :lol:

Just like I was accused of things I didn't say or am not, and when I THEN give a semi passive-aggressive reply, it's still me who's the one to blame, ain't that right 6 ballons?

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
"Troll" is your opinion. Anyways, I thought I was pretty clear with what I said and he called it "ridiculously silly if not contradictory to reality."
My reply in turn "Read again. Maybe you will understand this time."

But I AM the bad guy here. :lol:

Just like I was accused of things I didn't say or am not, and when I THEN give a semi passive-aggressive reply, it's still me who's the one to blame, ain't that right 6 ballons?

I'm sorry but since may be just yesterday I've read 3 or 4 posts from you telling people to learn how to read, me included.. that's obnoxious trolling 101, you can argue your points and still be respectfull, no need to use those low passive agressive tecnics, we're all adults here.

Bertus

Sorry, was too lazy to look for an existing thread and didn't quite know where to best put a new thread. As I smelled a French conspiracy, I found the PSG thread to be an adequate place for discussion :p
Just like you smelled a zanela conspiracy? Thanks to you, she left.

Please.

You know you can create threads you know.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I'm sorry but since may be just yesterday I've read 3 or 4 posts from you telling people to learn how to read, me included.. that's obnoxious trolling 101, you can argue your points and still be respectfull, no need to use those low passive agressive tecnics, we're all adults here.

I agree and will try to refrain from doing that in the future, although I was never really one who would turn the other cheek as well.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Just like you smelled a zanela conspiracy? Thanks to you, she left.

Please.

You know you can create threads you know.

Really? Even though I apologized several times? Okay. Maybe I'm doing more bad than good here (not intentionally) and it is really time to pack my things and leave for good. Gonna have to study harder in the near future anyways and Witcher 3 is gonna be released tomorrow.

btw, I was joking in the posting you were quoting.

Bertus

Really? Even though I apologized several times? Okay. Maybe I'm doing more bad than good here (not intentionally) and it is really time to pack my things and leave for good. Gonna have to study harder in the near future anyways and Witcher 3 is gonna be released tomorrow.

btw, I was joking in the posting you were quoting.
I don't ask you to leave. I like you very much as a poster if you want to know.

I just said something logical:

- You didn't know where to post FFP news because there's no FFP dedicated thread.
- You can create threads.
- Why don't you create one?

I don't know why you feel offended.

As for the conspiracy part. Try to understand you can't jump on people, nor even on clubs or countries based on assumptions of conspiracy.

I'm not perfect either you know, but I try, very hard, every days, to improve how I am.

It was not my intentions at all to insult you or anything.

As for the spamming here, the others are no better since they also continued to spam posts that are not psg news.

Bertus

Thread opened since no one did, and apparently asking people why they don't do it is on the verge of creating a mini-drama.

----

Most recent news:

• - Platini had an interview on the French radio RTL, and said he expects the FFP to change a bit.
  • - But he also said he isn't the one that can decide that.
  • - He said that if there's any changes, it will be officially announced at the end of June.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Great, seems like it was even done for me (creating a new thread and even moving the respective postings). Good to have capable mods. :thumbsup:

Home of Barca Fans