Final: Germany - Argentina 1-0(ET) - Germany are WC Champions for the 4th time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Messi can win the next World Cup, it's time this generation of German players crown their talent with the ultimate prize.

Nope, Messi's prime is now. He won't be able to make the impact he did this WC. He needs to get it now or never. Germany always has another shot.

This one belongs to Argentina

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
One question Ryu, do you believe that Germans will be a bit overconfident coming into the Final? And if thats the case then we all know that Low doesn't have it in him to get them in the right mindset. I think the thrashing of Brazil in the semis just might be Germany's undoing this time around

F

Flavia

Messi can win the next World Cup, it's time this generation of German players crown their talent with the ultimate prize.

Messi is older, so the other way around would be better.

King Leo

Banned
Question: which kit will be worn in the final? So far Argentina has been using the home kit and no loss or tie this far. As much as I love the look of the away kit with the rich blue shades and golden badge but like to stick with what worked this far.

Last edited:

King Leo

Banned
Germany is the home team so they will be in white thus meaning Argentina will play in the dark blue kit.

:nervous2:

as in ....
x2jadc.jpg

Last edited:

zanela

Nope, Messi's prime is now. He won't be able to make the impact he did this WC. He needs to get it now or never. Germany always has another shot.

Messi is older, so the other way around would be better.

Exactly. It took 24 years for ARG to get this far, no certainty of it happening again, or in a short span. Whereas Germans are more consistent and 've a knack of reaching the deep end of tournaments.

Just a note about that friendly. ARG played against a 10 man Germany for much of the game if I recall correctly. Wouldn't draw anything from it.

N11JELKA

Germany deserves to win, they have been playing great football, none of their matches were boring, they are hungry for the victory. But I like Argentina more, so I'll pray for them. However, the chance for them to win is not that big in my eyes.
The Netherlands are out, that the best wc moment so far, I had promised myself I would stop watching football if Holland won the WC.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Such a shame I will be in Germany monday a day too late would love to have watched this in Berlin.

Never thought I'd be cheering for Germans, oh well go Germany! Unless Argentina turns up and plays faster football then idc who wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans