Fifa report into alleged corruption clears Qatar to host 2022 World Cup

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
So FIFA has a president who is either corrupt or incompetent. Which is worse, take your pick.

Ataraxia

UK only likes kings and princes, still living in middle ages. They support terror kingdoms of Israel and Saudi Arabia. Hope they keep their promise and leave FIFA if blatter wins. I am sure no body would miss them, actually even the british people know it is better if they quit fifa because they just suck at international football.

King Leo

Banned
UK only likes kings and princes, still living in middle ages. They support terror kingdoms of Israel and Saudi Arabia. Hope they keep their promise and leave FIFA if blatter wins. I am sure no body would miss them, actually even the british people know it is better if they quit fifa because they just suck at international football.

If anything, you just insulted the country that created the sport claim to love.

BenRobbins

:lol::lol::lol: What the hell has this got to do with the UK? Such a silly remark.

Morten

Obviously Blatter needs to go, one way or another. But i cant see why Asia and Africa should have any real influence. For one, they have the most corrupt inhumane regimes, and they have no culture for football either. Well, a few african countries have football culture though, but the oil states in Arabia?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Obviously Blatter needs to go, one way or another. But i cant see why Asia and Africa should have any real influence. For one, they have the most corrupt inhumane regimes, and they have no culture for football either. Well, a few african countries have football culture though, but the oil states in Arabia?

Football is HUGE in the Gulf states.

Yannik

I dont know who expected Blatter to loose today, but the fact that he needed a 2nd attempt is kind of a symbolic success and I am also happy that at least my country didnt vote for Blatter.

Ataraxia

UK and America made it clear that it is political. And I will thus treat it as such. It is politically driven, yes blatter is at fault but according to them FIFA has been corrupt for decades, and be sure USA and UK not only knew about it but participated in the corruption. They mainly exposed this now to piss Russia. They have been moving their anti-russian campaigns all over europe from ukraine to macedonia and to the arab world in syria and yemen ALL clearly instigated by USA/UK for the simple purpose to sideline Russia. No they even find fucking FIFA as a means to piss russia off. To top it all they bring a spoiled kid to run FIFA, as if his asian Fifa position wasnt acquired by corruption lol.

Russia corruption > USA/UK/Canada corruption anyday.
anglo-saxons unwanted in FIFA anyway.

Home of Barca Fans