Fifa report into alleged corruption clears Qatar to host 2022 World Cup

Jenks

UK only likes kings and princes, still living in middle ages. They support terror kingdoms of Israel and Saudi Arabia. Hope they keep their promise and leave FIFA if blatter wins. I am sure no body would miss them, actually even the british people know it is better if they quit fifa because they just suck at international football.

The UK isn't part of FIFA old boy.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
UK and America made it clear that it is political. And I will thus treat it as such. It is politically driven, yes blatter is at fault but according to them FIFA has been corrupt for decades, and be sure USA and UK not only knew about it but participated in the corruption. They mainly exposed this now to piss Russia. They have been moving their anti-russian campaigns all over europe from ukraine to macedonia and to the arab world in syria and yemen ALL clearly instigated by USA/UK for the simple purpose to sideline Russia. No they even find fucking FIFA as a means to piss russia off. To top it all they bring a spoiled kid to run FIFA, as if his asian Fifa position wasnt acquired by corruption lol.

Russia corruption > USA/UK/Canada corruption anyday.
anglo-saxons unwanted in FIFA anyway.

You should stop. You're making a fool out of yourself.

Icarium

Lifestealer
What does spain get from blatter being renominated? FIFA is threatening la liga clubs with a ban and barca is already got a ban.

Last edited:

viper76

UK and America made it clear that it is political. And I will thus treat it as such. It is politically driven, yes blatter is at fault but according to them FIFA has been corrupt for decades, and be sure USA and UK not only knew about it but participated in the corruption. They mainly exposed this now to piss Russia. They have been moving their anti-russian campaigns all over europe from ukraine to macedonia and to the arab world in syria and yemen ALL clearly instigated by USA/UK for the simple purpose to sideline Russia. No they even find fucking FIFA as a means to piss russia off. To top it all they bring a spoiled kid to run FIFA, as if his asian Fifa position wasnt acquired by corruption lol.

100% Agree

Morten

Even if UK/US did it just because of Russia, thats ok in my book. Fifa needs to be cleaned up, and besides, Putin is a madman. That said, i hope things get solved in the future, i dont have many problems with Russia itself.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
What does spain get from blatter being renominated? FIFA is threatening la liga clubs with a ban.

Villar is a Blatter crony. RFEF and LFP are also separate and kind of dislike each other, hence you saw RFEF try to strike against LFP just recently.

Frodo_FCB

Gary Lineker: As predictable as it is depressing. All those FIFA members that voted for Blatter have betrayed the game they are supposed to cherish.

This guy always says what has in his mind.

Yannik

The whole of Africa voted for Blatter.

I hav€ ab$o£ut€£¥ no id€a wh¥ th€¥ did that.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Villar is a Blatter crony. RFEF and LFP are also separate and kind of dislike each other, hence you saw RFEF try to strike against LFP just recently.

Useless scumbags.

#Blatter: 'I was a little nervous today. Now I am the president of everybody.'

The whole world hates him but he somehow was reelected. So what will platini do now? Will uefa separate itself from fifa, it is not like they are some holy institution. So much corruption. People like Putin interfering shows how deep it runs.

Morten

Only the most stupid calves would vote their own butcher. AGAINST MODERN FOOTBALL, FIFA = MAFIA

Africa and Asia are to blame for his re-election, mostly. Most countries there doesnt have any contributions to football at all, well, Africa has a few.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
This just makes me sick:puke:. Fifth term as president, there should be rules that the same person can't be president more than two terms in a row.

Home of Barca Fans