Fifa report into alleged corruption clears Qatar to host 2022 World Cup

Yannik

when all your homies get arrested and you are innocent.

seppdancing_2938156a.gif

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The only reason the Anglo-powers are kicking up a fuss over FIFA at present is because the next World Cup is to be hosted by Russia and they want to stain that as much as possible, ideally, even to have it cancelled altogether or at least have a partial boycott. Things do not happen in the abstract.

Disagree, people are mostly upset about the Qatar World Cup. Don't think people care so much about Russia. Though I think england would have been a better choice than russia.

StarLord

Disagree, people are mostly upset about the Qatar World Cup. Don't think people care so much about Russia. Though I think england would have been a better choice than russia.

If you mean popular opinion, then yes, I totally agree with you. Qatar is vile through and through, Russia merely stands for her interests and this is understood even by some people in the brainwashed West. But the US deep state (or any other western government for that matter) are at all concerned about Qatar, which is after all a great strategic and economic asset for them. Just look at all the money that Qatar transfers to Paris & London, hell, they even sponsor our beloved Barca and have signed up Xavi! Qatar is also the main reason behind the war in Syria but that is another giant issue altogether.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm not talking about politics i am talking about the bids themselves and the corruption associated with them.

Morten

Feel sorry for the nepalese workers who are not allowed to return home to bury their dead friends and relatives, i imagine workers rights in Quatar isnt very high on the list.

StarLord

I'm not talking about politics i am talking about the bids themselves and the corruption associated with them.

I am sure there was corruption in both cases. Both countries must have bribed extensively to get those World Cup bids though. This happens everytime though, neither the Russians nor the Qataris invented bribing.

StarLord

Feel sorry for the nepalese workers who are not allowed to return home to bury their dead friends and relatives, i imagine workers rights in Quatar isnt very high on the list.

All the Gulf kingdoms operate as slave-states-light (and I am being too polite) The "democratic world" never really complains, since money is constantly flowing from KSA, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait to the western financial markets and arms corporations. So much "win" for the free world and its relationship with the oil-kingdoms.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The world cup in Germany was legit and an amazing tournament because it was in a proper footballing nation with great stadiums and infrastructure. We could have had something similar if england won their bid, but no, it will be held in Russia :(

StarLord

The world cup in Germany was legit and an amazing tournament because it was in a proper footballing nation with great stadiums and infrastructure. We could have had something similar if england won their bid, but no, it will be held in Russia :(

How do you know those countries do not bribe? Why would FIFA choose them over rival bids? There is always lots of competition and money to be made out of organizing World Cups etc...

But yes, I agree with you that England and Germany (and Spain and Italy) are big football nations, while Russia, not so much. As for Qatar: :lol:

Morten

All the Gulf kingdoms operate as slave-states-light (and I am being too polite) The "democratic world" never really complains, since money is constantly flowing from KSA, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait to the western financial markets and arms corporations. So much "win" for the free world and its relationship with the oil-kingdoms.

Yeah, us, the west, are best buddies with Saudi Arabia for instance, one of the worst regimes in the world. But other regimes are condemned, even if some of the allies down there are much worse. All about that oil you know. My own country has enough oil anyway, so we should just boicott them. A wc in quatar, in the winter, disrupting football seasons all over, build up on slavery, nice....

StarLord

Yeah, us, the west, are best buddies with Saudi Arabia for instance, one of the worst regimes in the world. But other regimes are condemned, even if some of the allies down there are much worse. All about that oil you know. My own country has enough oil anyway, so we should just boicott them. A wc in quatar, in the winter, disrupting football seasons all over, build up on slavery, nice....

I take it you are from Norway. Your oil is fast running out by the way. One of the main reasons why the West is foaming at the mouth against Russia/Iran/Venezuela.

Morten

I take it you are from Norway. Your oil is fast running out by the way. One of the main reasons why the West is foaming at the mouth against Russia/Iran/Venezuela.

Not really, we just havent started production in alot of areas to the north yet. We have alot of power from waterfalls also, alot.

StarLord

Not really, we just havent started production in alot of areas to the north yet. We have alot of power from waterfalls also, alot.

Yes really! Even with the price at over $100, Norway's crude production plummeted from the peak circa 2000 by around 50%. Those oilfields you are referring to are far more marginal than the old ones (which is the reason why they were not drilled all this time) and hence far more expensive to commercially exploit. Hydroelectric power is OK, but is far less useful (let alone profitable) than crude oil (the king of all energy sources)

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Norways-Oil-Decline-Accelerating.html

and: http://www.indexmundi.com/energy.aspx?country=no&product=oil&graph=production

Last edited:

Morten

Yes really! Even with the price at over $100, Norway's crude production plummeted from the peak circa 2000 by around 50%. Those oilfields you are referring to are far more marginal than the old ones (which is the reason why they were not drilled all this time) and hence far more expensive to commercially exploit. Hydroelectric power is OK, but is far less useful (let alone profitable) than crude oil (the king of all energy sources)

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Norways-Oil-Decline-Accelerating.html

and: http://www.indexmundi.com/energy.aspx?country=no&product=oil&graph=production

I dont think you realise how wast the northern sea areas are, there is alot of oil waiting up there. But obviously, one day the oil adventure ends. Hydroelectric is pretty huge in our country, that and wind power could cover alot of our energy needs. But there is not so much profit in it, true.

Heavy

Yes!

“Essa prisão do José Maria Marin é o início de um grande futuro para o nosso futebol, especialmente para a entidade mais corrupta que tem no esporte brasileiro, que é a CBF, e mundial, que é a Fifa. Esperamos que alguma coisa mude, porque existe a esperança, até minha, que o Joseph Blatter (presidente da Fifa) também seja preso. Que, definitivamente, a gente coloque no comando destas instituições pessoas que são dignas e que queiram ver o futebol caminhando como tem que caminhar”,

Romário

http://esportes.terra.com.br/futebol/romario-comemora-prisao-de-jose-maria-marin,d59d9422c7889ebee466df9031e990f4ctt9RCRD.html

Home of Barca Fans