FIFA Club World Cup 2011 - Japan - CAMPIONS DEL MÓN!

La LL

Generally Delightful
Fergie a "tactical mastermind"??? :shakeshead:

Take your Barca glasses off and look at him again. If you fail to arcknowledge the brilliant things this man has done then you are simply ignorant.

Three champions league finals in four years?

Y

Youngie

Take your Barca glasses off and look at him again. If you fail to arcknowledge the brilliant things this man has done then you are simply ignorant.

Three champions league finals in four years?

No Barca glasses here mate. Fergie is one of my favorite managers. No doubt he's a legend & a supreme motivator but a tactical genius he is not. Look at the blunder he's made in various big games over the years. Most recently the "tactics" employed against Barca in the CL Final & the 6-1 defeat to Man City

Last edited:

ElliottDonald

FIFA Club World Cup in Japan
December 3-18, 2011

Fifa_Club_World_Cup_Logo_-_2011_Japan_small.png

The world's top 7 club teams from the Six continental federations, including one club team from Japan will play against one another for the coveted Club World Cup trophy as top footballing club in the world in this 8th edition of the tourney.

Toyota Stadium of Toyota city and International Stadium Yokohama in Yokohama city will be the 2 venues.

• UEFA:
    club1903416.png
    FC Barcelona (Spain)
  • CONCACAF:
    club1932136.png
    Club de Futbol Monterrey (Mexico)
  • OFC:
    club1903515.png
    Auckland City (Australia)
  • CONMEBOL:
    club1914615.png
    Santos (Brasil)
  • AFC: November 13, 2011 (36 teams, 13 nations)
  • CAF: November 2011 (African representative)
  • Winner of J League (December 3, 2011)

• I'd just like to point out that Auckland City Fc is from New Zealand definitely not Australia

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If Barca wins this Club World Cup, they'll become the first team that won it twice.

dalitis8

Banned
No Barca glasses here mate. Fergie is one of my favorite managers. No doubt he's a legend & a supreme motivator but a tactical genius he is not. Look at the blunder he's made in various big games over the years. Most recently the "tactics" employed against Barca in the CL Final & the 6-1 defeat to Man City

You cannot judge a manager from a solitary game.

But I agree on the point that SAF (as great as he is) is not a tactical nous. He plays 4-4-2 ffs. OK, he tried some original things here and there, like playing without a designated striker on 07/08 if I am not mistaken, but a tactical innovator he is not.

In fact, Pep, has been much more revolutionary in his approach to football in his very short (but EPIC) career.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
calma we havent won anything yet

Man I wanna see badger kick the shit out of neymar..... just saying

Home of Barca Fans