FIFA Club World Cup 2011 - Japan - CAMPIONS DEL MÓN!

W

Worms

12 million Euros for the winner isn't bad for a couple of games is it?

That could go towards a new CB.

How much do you get if you win the CL?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

How much do you get if you win the CL?

I think 50 million from the competition itself but in total I think over 100.

B

barcelonista

I have a feeling that it would rather go as bonuses for our players ...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
13yja5j.png

abual3bed1

so Barca will face one of the 2 arab teams as al Sadd from Qatar will face al Taraji from Tunisea .. and the winner will face barca ..

al Sadd has Kader Keita from Ivory cost .. who played for Lyon before .. and Niang who played for Marsielle with Khalfan Ibrahim who was named best player in Asia back in 2006 I think ..he was only 17 or 18 back then .. while al Taraji has a coach named Nabeel Ma'alool .. who is just brilliant .. he used to work for al Jazeera Sport chanel in the Clacio Studio .. and he is so good in analysing matches and coaches decisions ..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
For my Arab brothers/sisters, curious about a point of semantics...What constitutes an Arab country?...Technically, Tunisia is in Africa along with other Arab speaking countries....I know there's the Arab world which is sort of pan-Arab but aren't Arabs technically limited to the Peninsula?...Or does just speaking it include one?

And would a lot of these Arab speaking people in Northern Africa, not agree with being Arab just the same?

I never quite grasped this point

abual3bed1

I guess am the last one who can explain that to you .. there are Arab countries in Africa and Asia .. with many different accents an arab guy from morroco wouldn't understand what a guy from Saudi arabia is saying .. unless they use the original accent that only used in paper work and books .. ask someone else please .. that's the only way I can explain it to you

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
For my Arab brothers/sisters, curious about a point of semantics...What constitutes an Arab country?...Technically, Tunisia is in Africa along with other Arab speaking countries....I know there's the Arab world which is sort of pan-Arab but aren't Arabs technically limited to the Peninsula?...Or does just speaking it include one?

And would a lot of these Arab speaking people in Northern Africa, not agree with being Arab just the same?

I never quite grasped this point

Basically anyone who's native tongue is Arabic is considered an Arab.

So aside from those countries in Peninsula, the Arab speaking African countries are considered Arab as well. That includes Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, and Morocco. Now the country that sort of separated the rest of Africa from the Arab-speaking part of Africa is Sudan. Before we split the Northern part of our country constituted of Arab speakers, while the Southern were mostly native Africans. After the split now Northern Sudan is basically an Arab country.

Home of Barca Fans