FIFA Ballon d´or 2014?

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
isn't it obvious? Phil Jones.

and this award is a bloody joke. How Xavi did not win it in 2010 or 2011 was a complete travesty.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Easy...

South_Africa_Soccer_WCup_Honduras_Chile.sff_230990_game.jpg

As he leads Chile to a 3rd place WC finish while lighting up Barcelona...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
It won't be a liverpool player either, that i can guarantee.

You can't actually. What I can guarantee is that Uefa hates to give it to the player or players of the same club in 4-5 years in row, it just won't happen as Uefa do not work like that.

X

xaviniesta

You can't actually. What I can guarantee is that Uefa hates to give it to the player or players of the same club in 4-5 years in row, it just won't happen as Uefa do not work like that.

it's not uefa who gives the award by the way so keep your conspiracy theories to yourself.

dalitis8

Banned
IF Spain win the 2012 Euro, it will be difficult to deny Xavi or Iniesta the Golden Ball. But what happens at the CL will also be crucial. Messi is defo the favourite.

As for 2014, let Cesc win it :D

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Suarez, after he leads Uruguay to a repeat of 1950.

someone will need to put Meta on 24 hour surveillance if that happens.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I mean if anyone could achieve it, it could be Messi.

But I don't think he will be allowed so many in a row. So I do see some shenanigans there, however if say Brazil, Spain or any other country but the argies win the world cup, then I could very well see a player from that nation win it.

Certainly it won't be continous Barca players, no matter if you win 4,5 or 6 CL titles in a row, because jealously is a bitch.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Eden Hazzard! Neymar

Messi?

Who ever wins the world cup?

neymar is the most over rated player in the world, the kid is nothing special and his career will not even last till 2014, his just another ribinho with even less talent

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Mario Balotelli after inspiring Italia to a WC win.

not yet.

2018 will see Italia lose in the Final, just like 1994 and 1970.

then 2030 (the 100 year anniversary) will see Italia win the World Cup, just like 1982 and 2006.

since 1970, every 12 years Italia makes the Final, and every 24 they win it.

Home of Barca Fans