Federico Valverde

jamrock

If the guy really said what was reported, I'm punching him too, except I'm doing it right their on the pitch, when it was said.

Horatio

You're welcome
Well, reverse is true as well. If Valverde is a man, then he needs to take the punishment as well. Technically, it's assault. If he does it again in the future, some light jail time could be considered.

This time, he should get away with a warning and some football ban. Next time he won't be this lucky.

A bit of double standards at play. Imagine it were Messi. We would be uncorking bottles if he had punched him.

El Gato

Villarato!
Allegedly Fede's entourage wanted Baena to not file the charges. Bit weird considering Fede confessed to smacking him there and then.

Horatio

You're welcome
Allegedly Fede's entourage wanted Baena to not file the charges. Bit weird considering Fede confessed to smacking him there and then.

Don't think he smacked him though. He had a bruised eye. We got to perform due diligence and keep our facts straight.

Morten

If the guy really said what was reported, I'm punching him too, except I'm doing it right their on the pitch, when it was said.

Also, the football pitch is one of the few places where its perfectly legal to assault someone.

Yes, you get banned some matches, but has any player ever been criminally charged for a reckless tackle, elbow etc? Don't think so.

jamrock

Also, the football pitch is one of the few places where its perfectly legal to assault someone.

Yes, you get banned some matches, but has any player ever been criminally charged for a reckless tackle, elbow etc? Don't think so.

Facts, I was thinking that too.

Should have just done it their & got a few games ban. Kept it pushing, the league is already over.

Home of Barca Fans