Federico Valverde

Porque

Should get a 10 game ban, or whatever Zidane got. Just can't go assaulting another player pre, post or during a game.

Baena was a bit of a cunt on the pitch when we played them. Maybe it was deserved, but still deserves a ban for Fede.

Porque

Banning a guy from smacking a cunt when they (allegedly) say "I hope your son isn't born" when your GF has pregnancy complications is a bit much in my humble and 100% unbiased opinion

But again, if is as easy to windup, he needs a proper break

Doesnt matter what was said when we take the assault in isolation. Like Zidane and Materazzi.

El Gato

Villarato!
Nah never gonna be 10 games. Be more like 4 games for violent conduct. And Zidane never got any suspension officially AFAIR

Horatio

You're welcome
It's basically loss of intangible respect for supporting a cunt.
Can't be effectively endorsing anyone's death or bodily harm.
That said would still file if were assaulted but they probably don't view what happened as assault. More like a justified scuffle that most of them would see selves embroiled in if were in same position

And hey, let's be real, he deserved it if said what is purported

Ummm?yes? You are almost word for word repeating what I said?

What Valverde did was wrong and if he gets banned fair enough. I am just very convinced of the possibility he hit him and Villareal might not act up on it for number of reasons. Does not automatically mean he didn’t hit him imo. Having said that, I am glad he punched him.

Yeah, now this post in turn echo of your post.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yep
Can pay consequences Im not bothered by it. Basically did nothing wrong in eyes of most common men

Horatio

You're welcome
Yes, but I was just trying to point out in case got lost I don’t agree with your reasoning earlier that if clubs don’t act upon it it is proof Valverde did not do anything.

As said earlier villareal already said they wouldnt press charges but player is free to if he wants. That in itself a bit of a tell.

Sorry if going on in circles. Posting from phone and traveling.

Birdy

Yep
Can pay consequences Im not bothered by it. Basically did nothing wrong in eyes of most common men

LOL:lol:
Which century are you coming from Wolfe?

Anyone SHOULD NOT retaliate verbal violence with physical violence, LET ALONE professional athletes

Your comment sounds even more ridiculous given that the report that he tried to injure him on the pitch but didn't get the right chance to do it.
Roy Keane against father Haaland vibes all over

El Gato

Villarato!
Yeah not remotely like Keane who did it for accidental damage rather than intentional abuse. Would absolutely advocate fair play laws penalising comments like Baenas no problem, until then, free real estate

serghei

If he did say that to him, then smaking the guy and get a 5-6 match ban in a league they already have no hope in is a price I'd personally be willing to pay.

Horatio

You're welcome
Tbf Valverde should be banned as not to set bad precedence. Next time other players going to point at this case “he did it as well and nothing happened”.

Again he did well smacking/punching him though. Unironically the Baena guy still did worse by saying that if he did say it.

Horatio

You're welcome
Just saw images of Baena with bruised eye lolol. So apparently he has decided to press charges. Should take it like a man. Pussy.

serghei

Just saw images of Baena with bruised eye lolol. So apparently he has decided to press charges. Should take it like a man. Pussy.

Well, reverse is true as well. If Valverde is a man, then he needs to take the punishment as well. Technically, it's assault. If he does it again in the future, some light jail time could be considered.

This time, he should get away with a warning and some football ban. Next time he won't be this lucky.

Home of Barca Fans