Federico Macheda

B

blueduck

why are man utd fans so arrogant?? dios mi.....

City fans have had to put up with that lot for years.

They are retarded. They can't get their heads round the fact a player doesn't want to play for them.

R

Red Devil

City fans have had to put up with that lot for years.

They are retarded. They can't get their heads round the fact a player doesn't want to play for them.

Got my head around it last season I was one of the fans who wanted him out then . First game at home to Newcastle I was stood where the players enter the ground before the match at Old trafford and Ronaldo walks up not a fan sang his name it was a ghost town we should of been celebrating our Champions league success not worrying about a selfish little prick.

It came a season to late for me United would of had the cash last season before the market went crazy and we could of got players for half the price.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i 100 percent sure i heard old trafford singing crinauldo's name every game i watched (ps i was watching bc i support tevez and giggs)

R

Red Devil

i 100 percent sure i heard old trafford singing crinauldo's name every game i watched (ps i was watching bc i support tevez and giggs)

You wouldnt of heard it early on in the season but yes we did start to believe he wanted to stay again he has that effect he is clever and makes you think he wants to stay when he doesnt.

diegomessi

the problem with macheda is when he scored that gol, the media acted like he was an instant leagend and the next baggio or something when in reality the only reason he was in the squad was injuries, and he still needed a lot more time in the youth teams to develop.. after that gol the pressure for him has become immense and it seems like if he does not produce like that again he will be called a failiure..

B

blueduck

You wouldnt of heard it early on in the season but yes we did start to believe he wanted to stay again he has that effect he is clever and makes you think he wants to stay when he doesnt.

Arguements aside, what do you think about Tevez at City? Who do you think you should spend your money on?

I would spend it on either Pato, Aguero or Benzema. Fuck Ribery right off imo.

R

Red Devil

the problem with macheda is when he scored that gol, the media acted like he was an instant leagend and the next baggio or something when in reality the only reason he was in the squad was injuries, and he still needed a lot more time in the youth teams to develop.. after that gol the pressure for him has become immense and it seems like if he does not produce like that again he will be called a failiure..

Like I said he is 17 the lad is a little boy and for me that means he has been brilliant .

The problem you get is there young and have to learn the game more and often make the wrong choices on the field .

I wouldnt say he was crap after his two goals he played in the Fa cup semi final and he ran himself into the ground he played brilliant. Hull away he wasnt the best but everyone was playing cruise control football.

Last edited:
R

Red Devil

Arguements aside, what do you think about Tevez at City? Who do you think you should spend your money on?

I would spend it on either Pato, Aguero or Benzema. Fuck Ribery right off imo.

My money would go on Di Rossi as Ive already stated and Id also like to see Benzema or Villa the club . It looks like Valencia is a done deal so he is coming to us not sure about that one though.

As for Ribery Id like him but the money needed doesnt interest me to be honest he isnt worth more than Kaka no way .

The Tevez saga has been doing my head in to be honest Im one of the fans that feel he has been a little naughty in his behavour towards Fergie so I wouldnt like to say whats going to happen.

He is a great player though and if he did go to you which I think is his only other option in England as Liverpool are skint I think he could end up at either Milan or Barca .

diegomessi

who would di rossi replace?

if i was tevez i would be angry to.. berbatov takes his place...

R

Red Devil

who would di rossi replace?

if i was tevez i would be angry to.. berbatov takes his place...

Di Rossi is better than any of our midfield players during the final we lacked a ball winner who could drive us forward he is that player . I love fletcher but I think your lads would be a step to far for him . And as for Hargreaves the rumour is he is out until christmas thats a season and half not many come back after that length of time do they.

B

blueduck

My money would go on Di Rossi as Ive already stated and Id also like to see Benzema or Villa the club . It looks like Valencia is a done deal so he is coming to us not sure about that one though.

As for Ribery Id like him but the money needed doesnt interest me to be honest he isnt worth more than Kaka no way .

The Tevez saga has been doing my head in to be honest Im one of the fans that feel he has been a little naughty in his behavour towards Fergie so I wouldnt like to say whats going to happen.

He is a great player though and if he did go to you which I think is his only other option in England as Liverpool are skint I think he could end up at either Milan or Barca .

Even though Roma aren't in Champions league, United would still have to pay over the odds for him, as he's their future captain.

Tevez has said he's staying in England and probably in the north-west. A few weeks ago I would of said he's heading for the scousers. But with their money troubles, I would say we are in the driving seat if he was to leave.

I know he's not worth £35 mill, but we have to pay more than everyone else as we aren't in Europe.

Home of Barca Fans