Federico Macheda

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
If manure didn't that Villa game I reckon we'd be champions this season. We had the momentum at that time after wins against manure and Villa. Then Manure lost to Fulham.

So the momentum was with us until Macheda struck in injury time and he gave that utd team their belief again. Once they had their belief back it was ultra hard to make them lose it back again.

So that one kick of a ball in my view decided the destination of the title because if manure drew we would have pounced on them and their belief would have slowly but definitely be going away.

E

Esteve

Never mind. I don't believe that goal won United the league. Last time I checked, each team played 38 games a season.

beef-supreme

No, no, no. He scored one good goal and everybody thinks he's good. He played a few games after that and was utter crap.

Manure fans pissed me off to no end when they praised Macheda to the heavens. So overrated it's disgusting :thumbdown:
Sure he might be talented, but atm he's more overrated than talented...

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
monkey is better than this chipmunk... but seriously, do man utd trolls come here and claim that barcelona is their first team after being humiliated in the cl final?

and seriously, ranjix... retarded akatsuki pic.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
he looks like he takes hair tips from cristina rinauldo i bet they style together before matchs

B

blueduck

he looks like he takes hair tips from cristina rinauldo i bet they style together before matchs

Someone made me do the tour round Old Trafford once, Ronaldo has his own mirror in the dressing room... what a douche.

Home of Barca Fans