FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

3SamSoccer

M’han tornat a enviar aquest correu. Ho deixo a les teves mans.

Salutacions!!

Bojan...or anyone...can you please translate this for me. I would appreciate it.

Brandon

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
M'han = They have (something) me
tornat = returned
enviar = to send
aquest= this
correu = mail (I think)

Ho deixo a les teves mans = I leave/left it at your hands. [based on Catalan being similar to Spanish]

Salutacions = Greetings

So...
"They have returned/They're come back to send this letter/mail. I leave it at your hands."
I think that's it

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
First Frenchman via 4th division Colomiers comes to La Masia & Cadet A, Théo Chendri (15 y.o.)...He turned away interest from RM, Chelsea, City and others...Right footed, central midfielder, DOB: 02.05.97 and born in Toulouse

Chendri: "I feel best at Barça. I did tests last year. I like their style, and the players are humble, despite being at world's best club."

Chendri's Mother: "Attitude of some clubs offering lot of money offended me. Of course the financial aspect is not negligible, but I hate the speculative side. With Barça we never talked about money, he's going there for free"

201206051972_w350.jpg

Bienvenue!

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
His dad:

"This is a huge pride," Artur's father, Adilson Miani, told Globoesporte. "He played against kids he had never seen before in his life.

"He even dealt with the jet lag and the long trip. I am very happy.

"My son has been approved by one of the biggest clubs in the world.

"They have not yet sent any info, or said if they will help with the costs, but we are already thinking about how we will cope with this.

"He is six years old, so he cannot go alone. I cannot leave the country right now, so his mother will probably go with him there."

Ender

I'm curious what is the earliest age a kid shows signs of precocious football talent, let alone attract an internationally renowned club like Barça. Six seems a little premature.

Home of Barca Fans