FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

Nestor

I read in swedish newspapers that Giancarlo Poveda a 14 year old colombian leftwinger is moving to barcelona from arsenal

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Already moved

Giancarlo-Poveda-estaba-jugando-en-el-Arsenal-pero-el-Barcelona-le-ofrecio-mejores-condiciones_bigphoto_homearticle.jpg

3SamSoccer

Guys, after a year of playing up with top kids in several systems I have a new video to show of Samuel Elwood. Its not to many goals but mostly possession and passing. In you honest opinion do you think this kids has what it takes to even trial for Barca? Im sorry for some of the far away shots and the music. Its all youtube has to offer. :)
Thanks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LLeWZOmsCE

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I read in swedish newspapers that Giancarlo Poveda a 14 year old colombian leftwinger is moving to barcelona from arsenal

Well, he was only on trial at Arsenal. He went from Puerto Malagueño

But on that picture he looks much younger than 14...

3SamSoccer

Here is the clip on Poveda. Still blows me away on hearing how kids are scooped up so much from South America. But it does say that the parents are based in Malaga so it must have something to do with the ease of getting around citizenship and VISA'S.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight, for the first time in recent history, away vs. Levante, Barca played with eleven players formed at La Masia.

Since Dani Alves got injured in 13th minute, Martin Montoya gad to be brought in and thus marked another milestone for FC Barcelona

Los-once-canteranos-en-un-mism_54355645012_51356729138_352_256.jpg

:barca scarf:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Gotta love this FC Barcelona. Thank you Cruyff, Rexach, Van Gaal, Rijkaard, Pep and all others who were part of this amazing feat.

Home of Barca Fans