FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Galning

thats so strange! i thought 1 week would be too late buying the tickets

whens the best day to buy the ticket then?

The website is pretty strange when it comes to releasing tickets. I don't really know when you should buy them, maybe check every once and a while then decide based on what you see.

Fraser

Looking to purchase tickets for the clasico. I think my best route may be through viagogo. Does anyone know if the ticket prices on this website are likely to lower anytime soon?
Has anyone any recommendations of where else to purchase the tickets?

blaugranauk

Looking to purchase tickets for the clasico. I think my best route may be through viagogo. Does anyone know if the ticket prices on this website are likely to lower anytime soon?
Has anyone any recommendations of where else to purchase the tickets?

I'm trying to get a ticket as a surprise for my husband, we are both big fans but sadly can only afford a ticket with the crazy prices I see online. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone can advise which platform is more reliable, if any? I'm looking at viagogo, seatwave and spain/ticketbureau. Anyone has any experience they might want to share?
I have already booked plane tickets and accommodation, but I'm really stuck on the essential: ther actual game ticket.

Fraser

I'm trying to get a ticket as a surprise for my husband, we are both big fans but sadly can only afford a ticket with the crazy prices I see online. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone can advise which platform is more reliable, if any? I'm looking at viagogo, seatwave and spain/ticketbureau. Anyone has any experience they might want to share?
I have already booked plane tickets and accommodation, but I'm really stuck on the essential: ther actual game ticket.

I have used viagogo several times for Barcelona trips and also for the clasico in Madrid. Each time has been brilliant, from either just easily printing off my ticket, it awaiting me upon arrival at my hotel or simply going to a hotel not far from the stadium and picking up my ticket from viagogo representatives. Do not have a bad word about the company. First class.
As for the the websites you mentioned, I can't comment but I would imagine everything is safe and above board as these are well known websites. Hope this helps ease your mind when booking

philss25

El Classico advice!

Hey,

First time user here and taking a long shot! Hoping to get tickets to el Classico on April 2/3 this year. Me and two friends are hoping to travel out for a long weekend. We've been meaning to do this for years and should've been more organised but for various reasons it hasn't been possible and this year is our best chance.
I've been doing as much research as I can and I get that it will be difficult. Basically I'm looking for any advice, ideas or help??
I understand some tickets will come out in the last few days before the game. Does anyone know how many there will be or if they will be face value? We're thinking of booking flights and accommodation and taking the chance of getting these tickets a few days before the game. Does anyone know if viagogo tickets are reliable and if they go up in price nearer the time? Also will viagogo tickets still be available a day or two before the game (in case the last minute tickets sell out)?
Any help would be appreciated. We're pretty desperate and would pay a little over the odds but not silly money. I've seen tickets from about £360 on viagogo which seems a lot as I'm guessing the seats will be really high up.....thanks, Phil

Galning

Hi Phil,
The tickets you are talking about are via Barça and thus face value. The real price. How many there will be for sale, if any, depends on how many are left after club members were able to buy them which is a few days before. The odds of getting 3 tickets though are very slim.

I don't have any advice on buying from a secondary website as I've never done that myself. Good luck :)

Horatio

You're welcome
I might try to go to el Clasico. Signed up for the ticket notification. I might go solo so only need 1 ticket.

QuickyLFC

Classico tickets

So yea mega keen for this...

Viagogo tickets- when it says to collect them on the day, what do I actually do, go to the ticket office or?

Also when will the date be confirmed?

Would be my 3rd game after PSG & Valencia game last year!

agm2502

So yea mega keen for this...

Viagogo tickets- when it says to collect them on the day, what do I actually do, go to the ticket office or?

Also when will the date be confirmed?

Would be my 3rd game after PSG & Valencia game last year!

I think you will collect them from a nearby hotel. I was staying in the Senator Spa Hotel last year near the stadium and there were Viagogo reps there and people picking tickets up.

Home of Barca Fans