FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

shabz01

Thanks for the reply @ Galning.

I was wondering what is a decent price to spend on the elclasico ticket coming up? I know there are very slim chances to buy it off the barca website when they release it few days before the game. What is a better option, to wait for barca to release few tickets before the game day? Buy it now through third-party ticket websites such as viagogo? Or fly down there and try getting it off the locals such as outside the stadium on game day?

I will be travelling with my 3 brothers, so in total it will be 4 of us. I know it's impossible to get 4 seats together, so far I am able to find only pairs together online, which is fine as we can sit in pairs. What is a decent price to spend on the tickets? I don't know what range they go for. I found tickets in pair in the same section which is US$900/ticket. Is that a good deal and should I go ahead and buy it?

Also apart from me, three of my brothers are big time real madrid fans, is this a good idea for them to go to camp nou and sit in a section full of barca supporters? Will they be ok if they were to cheer for madrid? Also, I am guessing they will be missing out on enjoying the game among their own madrid fans? As they will be surrounded all by barca fans. Any advise would be great!

Cheers! :)

Galning

I really don't know as I don't have experience with buying them second hand. I certainly wouldn't put all my eggs in the same basket though - waiting for the official website that is. The odds of getting 4 tickets is almost 0%. Tickets in and around the stadium on matchday seem shady as fuck though so I'd buy them from a website such as viagogo if I were you.

Supporting Madrid shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't overdo it. One of them might sit next, or close, to some hardcore Barça fans though so there might be some shit talking. It is el clasico. But you will never get into a fistfight if you don't look for one. Especially not inside the stadium. Outside the stadium, it's easier.

shabz01

I really don't know as I don't have experience with buying them second hand. I certainly wouldn't put all my eggs in the same basket though - waiting for the official website that is. The odds of getting 4 tickets is almost 0%. Tickets in and around the stadium on matchday seem shady as fuck though so I'd buy them from a website such as viagogo if I were you.

Supporting Madrid shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't overdo it. One of them might sit next, or close, to some hardcore Barça fans though so there might be some shit talking. It is el clasico. But you will never get into a fistfight if you don't look for one. Especially not inside the stadium. Outside the stadium, it's easier.

Thanks alot once again for your input. You are right, it will be too risky relying on the official website for all 4 tickets. I will go ahead viagogo then. Only wondering what it means when it says "Pickup on event day", it's not an instant download after I am paying on viagogo. Not sure if anyone has experience with this before, is it reliable, who will I be picking up the tickets from?

Seating - I found seats behind the goal - Goal Tier 1, are these good seats? I've never been to Camp Nou, they are behind the goal dead in the centre, behind the goal post. Is it better if i am much up such as Goal Tier 3 or something for a better view?

lmulion03

Shabz01 - I'll also be traveling to go see el Clasico with a friend (a Madrid supporter). I was thinking of waiting for the additional seats to be released by Barca but it seems like they do it 1 or 2 days before. I'll be in Barcelona at that time and not sure how good the wifi will be. Also, didn't know what seats I'd get and if they would be together so didn't want to risk it. I checked out Viagogo but ended up purchasing the tickets through PremiumTicketHub.com There prices were better than what Viagogo was offering at this time.

shabz01

Shabz01 - I'll also be traveling to go see el Clasico with a friend (a Madrid supporter). I was thinking of waiting for the additional seats to be released by Barca but it seems like they do it 1 or 2 days before. I'll be in Barcelona at that time and not sure how good the wifi will be. Also, didn't know what seats I'd get and if they would be together so didn't want to risk it. I checked out Viagogo but ended up purchasing the tickets through PremiumTicketHub.com There prices were better than what Viagogo was offering at this time.

Hey, that is great to know you already got your tickets! Lucky you! Yeah, that is also one of the things I was thinking about, how do I access internet while I'm there. Do you mind sharing how much you got each ticket for and where are the seats located, in which section?

Cheers! :)

Hoidy10

How would I go about trying to get a ticket for the away game vs Arsenal at the Emirates next week?

Do Barcelona travel to away games well? Is there ever a general sale of away tickets?

Any info appreciated

4candles

How would I go about trying to get a ticket for the away game vs Arsenal at the Emirates next week?

Do Barcelona travel to away games well? Is there ever a general sale of away tickets?

Any info appreciated

Barca were given 2900 tickets by Arsenal, of which 2033 were sold to socis (the club received over 4000 applications from socis for those 2033 tickets - I was one of the unlucky ones and lost out in the random draw, especially disappointing as I currently live in London!), 509 were sold to Penyas, and the rest reserved for club use.

So no chance to officially buy a ticket.

When I applied for a ticket, the terms and conditions stressed the tickets were only for the named soci applying for them (it was one ticket per soci), but I've no idea how strictly that is enforced when you actually get to the ground - I would be curious to know from other socis who have attended UCL away games.

In general, I've never seen away tickets go on general sale, only ever for socis.

agm2502

Thanks alot once again for your input. You are right, it will be too risky relying on the official website for all 4 tickets. I will go ahead viagogo then. Only wondering what it means when it says "Pickup on event day", it's not an instant download after I am paying on viagogo. Not sure if anyone has experience with this before, is it reliable, who will I be picking up the tickets from?

Seating - I found seats behind the goal - Goal Tier 1, are these good seats? I've never been to Camp Nou, they are behind the goal dead in the centre, behind the goal post. Is it better if i am much up such as Goal Tier 3 or something for a better view?

When I was there last year for the Clasico, Viagogo had representatives in the hotel where I was staying (Senator Spa Hotel) and they seemed to be giving tickets out to people collecting them that had bought via them.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Considering buying Clasico tickets from socios but they warned me that security may toss you out if you fail to provide corroborating ID. Anyone with some experience with this?

Galning

Considering buying Clasico tickets from socios but they warned me that security may toss you out if you fail to provide corroborating ID. Anyone with some experience with this?

I borrowed two season tickets an entire season and never got this problem. I did however use my own soci cards to get into the ground, but my girlfriend used my mother's and she didn't have any problems either.

So if you're just buying a ticket from a socio I don't even see HOW they are going to check ID. Think this is a fake rumour.

4candles

I borrowed two season tickets an entire season and never got this problem. I did however use my own soci cards to get into the ground, but my girlfriend used my mother's and she didn't have any problems either.

So if you're just buying a ticket from a socio I don't even see HOW they are going to check ID. Think this is a fake rumour.

The club even go as far as explicitly saying that you can lend season tickets to other people to let them attend the match:

http://suport.fcbarcelona.com/entries/23745401

I've bought many tickets (including for Clasicos) using my soci card, and have never once been asked for ID or to show my soci card when entering the stadium using those tickets.

Home of Barca Fans