FC Barcelona basketball team

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They have some nasty people like that prick Yeselwhatever, Llull and Tavares. But I have to give it to them, they are like cockroaches, never go away, keeps bugging the hell out of everyone.

Madrid is like that.

Messi983

2-0!!!!

Huge win, now I actually believe we can win the league. Still won't be surprised if we will throw everything away though.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Madrid was down 0:2 against Partizan and came back winning the series 3:2.

We need to up our game in Madrid.

Messi983

Siuuuuuuuu

FzGOHEiXsAIyZlI

Messi983

Imagine calling Nnaji "negro de mierda" and then a few seconds later chanting "Barça racista, Espana es madridista". Unbelievable. Would be laughable if at the same time I also wouldn't be extremely sad and disappointed we still have to witness this racist shit in 21st century.

Also ofc nobody will talk about this. Where is Vini now? He could support his fellow athlete and call out his own fan base but don't think he'll do anything.

Madrid fans are really "special". But would ofc expect nothing else from guys worshiping butchers like Casemiro and Pepe. Or applauding guys like Yabusele (who should really be getting at least 12-24 months if not a lifelong ban for what he did) or Valverde who physically assaulted Baena outside of the pitch (pretty sure don Floro already handled that and nothing will happen; in fact nobody even talks about this anymore. Imagine if a Barca player would do something like that, Madrid media would still run daily stories reminding us on what he did). And then they cry about Gavi being a provocator when their golden boy Vini is 10x worse in that aspect.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yup, these Madridistas are not a smart bunch. And totally agreed with the blatant hypocrisy and double-standard displayed by Real Madrid, Madrid media and everything from Madrid. It is just like the wider world, those who in more powerful positions, those who control the narratives have the upper hand.

Home of Barca Fans