FC Barcelona B

khaled_a_d

I'm just hoping that they're not turning into JDS/Bartra cases...

I doubt it tbh ,I think Roberto is smarter than JDS and will accept the offers he will get ,JDS should have been sold/loaned this year but this kid is stubborn

I would prefer him not to waste his time in the Segunda, he is too good for that league and not good enough to make it to the first team.He should return to Sevilla.
We should but him and Loan him back to another team ,may be Sevilla will be interested in him for the 1st team

Last edited:

SamperFCB

Goalkeeper Adrián Ortolá (1993) is our first new signing according to several sources on twitter. He will join for free as his contract expires this summer at Villarreal.

A former Spain U19 international, but without a perspectives at Villarreal since they have Diego Mariño and Aitor.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I hope we're only using 2 gks for Barca B next season: Bañus and another one (Ortolá?). Heard rumours about it a few days ago, he definitely seems to be leaving and they say that Barca has an agreement with him but they probably won't make it official until the end of the season.

spark

Too bad we didnt get to see Sergio Juste this season . So unlucky. Patri is better than Balliu there but that's not saying much. I wonder if we will ever get to see why we signed Ié and Cá. They are playing for Portugal but we arent seeing them . Cá actually scored for Portugal this week :eusa_think:

kozza

Alineació Barça B: Masip, Balliu, Lombán, Muniesa, Planas, Ilie, Sergi Roberto, Rafinha, Luis Alberto, Kiko F. i Araujo

j0rdii

Does anyone know where I can find the exact rules for the players of Barcelona B? In Holland they are discussing the option to let the reserve teams of clubs like Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord into the second division.

Is it still possible to let first team players make minutes in the reserve teams after injuries and take them back into the A squad? And is it possible to constantly swap talents to give them play time in both teams?

jklz

No, else Bartra would definitely have played for the B team this season. Muniesa was able to go back to the B team, because he didn't play for the first team in the regular season (I think).

Home of Barca Fans