FC Barcelona B

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Barcelona have decided that Barcelona B players Sergi Roberto, Rafinha and Deulofeu will be part of the first team squad next season. [el9]

Great choices for promotion!!

Roberto will probably have to get loaned

Rafinha might get loaned as well but I like him a lot as a future prospect. Thiago+Rafinha could make a great midfield partnership with a lot of flair.

Deulofeu is good enough to get a decent amount of playing time and maybe rise up in the pecking order. He'll be a really important member of the team within a few years.

SamperFCB

Deulofeu can stay, because the competition up in front isn't that hard. However the other two need to be loaned out. Best for both of them as both won't play many minutes looking to the players we have on the midfield. A club like Betis with Pepe Mel as coach would be great for them. A coach that plays attractive football and gives youthplayers a chance. Thereby, they will lose both of there midfielders this summer (Beñat - Cañas) and probably going to play Europa League football, so they need some quality players & don't have that much mony.

Iniesta (Thiago) - Busquets (Song) - Xavi (Cesc)

SamperFCB

Top 3 most valuable players:
1) Luis Alberto [10 goals & 17 assists]
2) Deulofeu [18 goals & 6 assists]
3) Rafinha [9 goals & 6 assists]

SamperFCB

Yes, impressive numbers from both Luis Alberto and Deulofeu. Keyplayers for Barca B this season.

- Luis Alberto in 2433 minutes, which means a goal every 243 minutes and an assist every 143 minutes.
- Deulofeu in 1783 minutes, which means a goal every 99 minutes and an assist every 297 minutes.

Tonykross

I would prefer him not to waste his time in the Segunda, he is too good for that league and not good enough to make it to the first team.He should return to Sevilla.

barcanuck

Top 3 most valuable players:
1) Luis Alberto [10 goals & 17 assists]
2) Deulofeu [18 goals & 6 assists]
3) Rafinha [9 goals & 6 assists]

I think Deulofeu really needs to be promoted next year and one of Sanchez and Pedro be leave as they have run their course and do the same things. Luis Alberto is intresting he could be a Tello with more passing skills if we gave him some first team minutes.

Micah

I can see it happening with Roberto, but not the other two.

Roberto is a top talent, i'd rate him higher than Rafinha. He should have been loaned out start of this season, they just wasted his talent playing him in Segunda. He looked disinterested most of the time.I really hope they loan him out to a proper team.
He's performed admirably when given the chance this season...Big fan of his, i really hope he makes it to the team.

Tonykross

Roberto is a top talent, i'd rate him higher than Rafinha. He should have been loaned out start of this season, they just wasted his talent playing him in Segunda. He looked disinterested most of the time.I really hope they loan him out to a proper team.
He's performed admirably when given the chance this season...Big fan of his, i really hope he makes it to the team.

Rafinhna is kind of wild wild west in midfield, he is neither a midfielder nor a forward. he will be good in a team that uses a support striker like Manchester United.

Home of Barca Fans