FC Barcelona B

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
This is sad... I don't think they'll be able to avoid relegation. And Samper again benched...

Did he do somethig wrong (on or off the pitch) for that or is this purely a tactical decision from Vinyals ?

khaled_a_d

Did he do somethig wrong (on or off the pitch) for that or is this purely a tactical decision from Vinyals ?

At first I though it was tactical.Palencia has been pleasant surprise on the RB and the Gambua/Patric compo has proved to offer more protect to our defense .There was a discussion on that last week .last 2 games was our best_if we can call it that_ in our winning less run .Samper came as sub in both game
But tonight we needed him IMO .team was disoriented and Halilovic was asked to carry the attacking duties of the midfield alone and he clearly needed help,never mind it was one of his worst games lately .this was a game that Samper was clearly needed
Vinyals choose to play Camara over him .and while he wasn't so bad it is very weird choice and it makes me wonder if it is just tactical

Zangash

Banned
Our perfect midfield trio of Gumbau Patric Halilovic that hasn't actually won a single match remains more nailed on as our starting trio than the first team's MSN, while Samper remains on the bench.

I smell more dropped points.

khaled_a_d

Suárez, Palencia, Juste, Ié, Grimaldo; Patric Halilović Gumbau; Munir, Dongou, Sandro
Would have liked Samper over Gambau

Zangash

Banned
Adama and Samper on the bench again, hopefully they won't leave the club during the summer?

Samper should be promoted to the first team, not leave. Part of why it's so boggling to see him permabenched is the fact that he's the only part of that midfield that will be promoted.

T

Thanos

I thought our youth was good. Relegation are you serious??? Guess we need to just keep buying players

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I thought our youth was good. Relegation are you serious??? Guess we need to just keep buying players

They've been managed woefully. And from this bunch only Samper, Grimaldo, Halilovic, Palencia, Suarez, Adama, Sandro, and Munir are good prospects. The rest of the team is straight garbage.

anguy

Well to be fair B-team has poor midfield and defense, only forwards are great (for Segunda). But if they played 4-2-3-1 they at least could have used their strengths. Instead they play 4-3-3 without players for midfield. Today it is clearly visible - a lot of posession, opponent not playing very well, but zero creativity.

[formation=barca,6]
GK
0-0-CB1-0-CB2-0-0
RB-0-0-0-0-0-Grimaldo
0-0-Gumbau-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-Samper-0-0
0-0-0-Halilovic-0-0-0
Adama-0-0-0-0-Sandro-0
0-0-0-Munir-0-0-0
[/formation]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans