FC Barcelona B

Kohe321

Halilovic has improved in that area a lot tbh ,he was way worse .but he won't lose it in couple of months and 2day game has shown that,more importantly that team has no one creative player to break defense but them, too many Montoya's type of passes that lead no where .one has to take the risk and those are the 2 doing it

No wonder the team is having a hard time then, as that's incredibly easy to shut down. There needs to be a collective idea of attacking as a unit, pressing as a unit, defending as a unit, with everyone working together with the idea of moving forward and scoring. Right now it seems that everyone is just passing mindlessly around and hope that the ball eventually finds its way to either Adama or Halilovic, who then go on to try and replicate Messis goal against Getafe in 2007 :lol:

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

No, you're being completely fair.

What's worse is how people look at these two and see them having a better chance with the first team than Deulofeu, who was at least able to do something while he was being selfish at this level.

That is one thing I can agree with you

No wonder the team is having a hard time then, as that's incredibly easy to shut down. There needs to be a collective idea of attacking as a unit, pressing as a unit, defending as a unit, everyone working together with the idea of moving forward and scoring. Right now it seems that everyone is just passing midlessly until either Adama or Halilovic get the ball and try to replicate Messis goal against Getafe in 2007

This team struggle in every level and sometimes I wonder if some of our prospects (not all of them) looking bad because of that ,I've never been fan of that theory but last year Eusebio was doing a good job and we have seen Adama improving every game and he looked better than thise season .now since our coaches decided to go full retard he looked much worse
But yeah ,our team lack identity ,idea,seniority and proper coaching

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
No wonder the team is having a hard time then, as that's incredibly easy to shut down. There needs to be a collective idea of attacking as a unit, pressing as a unit, defending as a unit, with everyone working together with the idea of moving forward and scoring. Right now it seems that everyone is just passing mindlessly around and hope that the ball eventually finds its way to either Adama or Halilovic, who then go on to try and replicate Messis goal against Getafe in 2007 :lol:

Hahaha, so true!

Halilovic trying a 30m shoot :lol:

I really don't get why Samper is not playing, middfield is offering nothing at all..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's been a steady decline at all levels. Last year's good finish just helped hide it and all the flaws of the system. This will take a lot of time to rectify.

Just hope that the current board with Bartomeu don't get re-elected, because if that happens then we may as well just close the academy.

DinhoR10

Halilovic dribbles for no reason sometimes, its actually pretty funny to watch him start dribbling from half line when theres 11 players infront of him :lol:

khaled_a_d

It's been a steady decline at all levels. Last year's good finish just helped hide it and all the flaws of the system. This will take a lot of time to rectify.

Just hope that the current board with Bartomeu don't get re-elected, because if that happens then we may as well just close the academy.

We have been in a steady decline ,but to go from youth CL champion to 1/8 final elimination and from 3rd in segunda to relegation and possibly 22nd .that is a steep declining

khaled_a_d

3 wins in the last 6 months and we played 25 games total in that time ,last one in 31/1/2015 so that is 11 consecutive games w/o win

L

linetty

Just promote Samper already, he's wasting his time

Also, I don't think being relegated is that big of a problem. Busquets and Pedro played in 4th tier

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

This team is a big mess. I called it months upon months ago. There is no way that they will be able to stay up. I actually believe that a relegation could do Barça B and the whole organization good. A lot of reconstruction is needed and a lot of dead wood should be shipped off or released. Vinyals has never impressed me as an manager either.

Palencia is a very promising right back. I really hope that he can make it as he has been praised for years and is known for his humble and hardworking character. Exactly what many of the current players lack.

Hopefully all of those required changes will occur under a new regime (read board).

F

Flavia

This is sad... I don't think they'll be able to avoid relegation. And Samper again benched...

Home of Barca Fans