Fantasy Serie A 2012-2013

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
:lol: what a howler.

I forgot to take out Robinho :blush: a few of mine didn't start either, Zapata, Lamela.

shiieeet Montolivo is out aswell. fucking Milan injury crisis already.

Ode to Django

yeah he's out for several weeks & being the only source of creativity around, that aint good.

The next few matches probably wont be very pretty :p mind you International break i think.

I've had enough of Internationals :(

XaviMessiGirl

yeah he's out for several weeks & being the only source of creativity around, that aint good.

The next few matches probably wont be very pretty :p mind you International break i think.

I've had enough of Internationals :(

Oh. Oops!

And yeah I hate that, club football season just started and there's a break already. Ugh.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
You removed Giovinco? :lol:

Can't say I did well at all, all my defenders were poor and my strikers didn't score. Borja scored an own goal.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Had a decent week even if the guy who would have been my highest point getter (Osvaldo) was on the bench. :banghead:

XaviMessiGirl

:lol: How the hell did I grab 4th? I was in last place after last week's games, and thought I did horrible this week. Man if I had kept Cassano/Giovinco instead of changing them out I would have done so well.

Ode to Django

I forgot as per usual, left Robinho & Montolivo in the team, both injured.. :facepalm:

I need a new memory asap

Home of Barca Fans