Fantasy Serie A 2012-2013

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
god damn that took you ages :lol:

I replaced Pato with Robinho because of injuries, i very rarely change my team at all because it defeats the whole point of it imo, i only change when injuries occur.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I had some financial trouble... I went for an insanely expensive starting eleven. I had to get rid of Nocerino in the end, and still only just had enough to afford all the bench players.

Oh well, atleast my defense is solid and my attack lethal

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I don't trust my defense at all since I had to fill it out with bargain bin players to spend all my money on forwards.

Also my moral obligation to have an Argentine goalie is probably going to hurt me.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Alissa got 18 points for having Pirlo as captain, that's almost as much as all the players in my team :amazed:

XaviMessiGirl

Haha I have Pirlo in my team but made De Rossi captain. Does anyone know how long Buffon is out for, cba to check myself.

XaviMessiGirl

Also how do subs work? Do they automatically come on if someone doesn't play like in other fantasy games or do you have to just know if all your players are going to play before the weekend (it also doesn't look like there's an injury notification icon like in other fantasy games which is kind of annoying, like I'm going to look up every single team's injury table every weekend).

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Where's Alissa when you need her?

Let's hope Isla and Buffon return soon, my bench players won't get a game anyway

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Isla is out for 4-5 weeks i know that much, Juve are lucky they have Storari as backup as he could probably start for most clubs, there damn spoilt for goalkeepers :angry:

Home of Barca Fans