Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
IIRC you get an option to allow your friends to see on facebook so maybe that's how it happened, is it too late now to create a newer one & make it invite only?

Hatem Ben Arfa

Newcastle manager admits lying about Ben Arfa being injured: “It was a little white lie by me (when he said Ben Arfa wouldn’t start). I don’t tell too many, but that was one."

thanks so much for costing me fantasy points.

CevinK

Newcastle manager admits lying about Ben Arfa being injured: “It was a little white lie by me (when he said Ben Arfa wouldn’t start). I don’t tell too many, but that was one."

thanks so much for costing me fantasy points.

1. Never trust managers
2. Have a long bench
:D
Maybe I have luck and michu will come from bench because Cahill isn´t starting for Chelsea :)

Banana-Rama

Hey guys, i have a basic question, what is a free transfer, does it mean i can only swap one of my players for another player of the exact same value, can i swap him for a player of lower value and if so what happens to the extra money i haven't spent, also if i change my captain does it cost me points, also has anyone noticed that chelsea and reading are playing twice in one gameweek, does that seem unfair to anyone, i am not complaining as its another chance for hazard to earn me points but seems a little unfair...........

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

it means you won't be deducted points if you make the transfer.

you get 1 free transfer per week

you can save a total 2 free transfers. you will not get any extra if you choose not to use your 2.

Banana-Rama

it means you won't be deducted points if you make the transfer.

you get 1 free transfer per week

you can save a total 2 free transfers. you will not get any extra if you choose not to use your 2.

but what i mean is, my squad budget is 100m, so if i replace aguero with rooney in the squad i go over my budget by 0.5, does that cost me points, and what if i replace him with a cheaper player, also can i change my captain at any time without losing points, thanks...............

Home of Barca Fans