Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

Banana-Rama

i made a couple of last minute changes, i decided at the last minute i wanted hazard instead of kagawa as he's likely to play more regularly, so i had to go for some cheaper players elsewhere.............

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

me too. Ben Arfa is not fit for the game apparently. Either that or the manager has been playing mind games and messed my team up.

Got rid of Hazard too.

Banana-Rama

I'm trusting you won't copy me. I replaced him with Michu from Swansea.

nah im pleased with my selection, hazard has basically been promised a starting place at chelsea to persuade him to sign there, so he should score me a good number of points, united's attackers will be rotated alot so i think i made a smart choice taking out kagawa, i'll probably take my starting 11 off the forum now so i don't get copied...........

Hatem Ben Arfa

I have my doubts about Hazard adapting to the pace of the game here. That's why I took him out. that and that fail against Man City.

Michu looked good to me last season at Rayo and suited to the Premier League.

Banana-Rama

i am hoping ba has more of a central striker role this season, he won't win me enough points playing out on the wing...........

Hatem Ben Arfa

I think Ba will adapt playing out wide. He was really unlucky not to score while playing in that position.

He was also sulking too which didn't make me happy.

Banana-Rama

I think Ba will adapt playing out wide. He was really unlucky not to score while playing in that position.

He was also sulking too which didn't make me happy.

ya i hope your right, i am banking on man city v southampton this weekend, tevez, aguero should score a few there, the awkward part could be when i get match-ups like arsenal v man city, it wouldn't make sense to have the arsenal goalkeeper plus two city strikers on my line-up, i basically signed the cheapest second keeper around as its not likely that sczesny will get injured, but i might have to reconsider that, i'll have to change my keeper when arsenal play city so i'll need another keeper thats likely to play..........

Hatem Ben Arfa

Southampton are a really good side though. That's why i have 3 of their players in my team. I could see that game being a draw.

Banana-Rama

Southampton are a really good side though. That's why i have 3 of their players in my team. I could see that game being a draw.

i don't know much about southampton to be honest, i do know that clyne is a decent player tho, was linked to united a few times, i thought he was worth putting in my squad at £4m...........

Hatem Ben Arfa

Ricky Lambert is pretty good value for money. scored 27 Goals & 14 assists in the Championship last season.

Adam Lallana too with 13 goals and 10 assists last season.

Home of Barca Fans