Fabricio Diaz

khaled_a_d

Incidentally that right winger from the U20 and Liverpool Montevedio that we were also linked with (sorry on my phone and can't recall the name) has continued with excellent stats. Surely will be in Europe this summer.

If you are talking about Luciano Rodríguez, he is heavily linked to Charlotte from MLS :ROFLMAO:

I browse "Uruguayan warriors " from time to time. It seems the league has this classical issue of stupid greedy agents and clubs.
Well, greedy is normal but stupid is the key here. They drive the price up so much, pricing players out of the market for European clubs looking for cheap prospects.

I see this a lot in Egypt for example, Mo Salah would have been is Saudi league after average career in Zamalak if it wasn't for Arab spring forcing young players out.

Don't know about F.Diaz not adapting personally, looked at his insta and he seems to have adapted excessively lol, going to be a father soon too.
Looking to his team, they have Ferjani Sassi who is Tunisian veteran who is actually good player (heard a lot about him from his time in Egypt) who seems to have his place cemented in starting XI, and a guy named Nasser Al-Ahrak who is a local player that F.Diaz competing for minutes with him. With being completely ignorant I think it is a case of coach wanting veterans while trying to win , so Diaz will eventually became the starter as he proves himself.

Still, bad look for him and most likely without immediate success or wow factor I feel his next step will be in Middle East or Americas.

Not bad actually as a career or from financial stand point, there is a lot of good football and money outside Europe, But underwhelming to say at least.
You had Barca doing what it can to get you, then proving yourself more in WC and as a result your club sells you to Middle East

Home of Barca Fans