Fabio Coentrao

Raspberry

As a City fan even I know Evra is better and he also had an average season by his standards. Sure Marcelo had a good season, but best LB in the world? Nah.

DucdeOrléans

Cissokho is a great talent but he has not proved anything this season to be called the best left back in the world. Lyon also had a bad season.

Abidal has been the best this season (no bias).

El Tren:

Sorry, I thought you forgot the name of the agent;)

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
you've been bumming him for a while but frankly he's completely and utterly failed to deliver on the massive potential he showed at Porto.

Exactly. Hate it when people go on and on about a player that they saw have a great game years back. Like people that keep mentioning De Rossi or Essien whenever "who are the best midfielders" debate comes up.

barcaboy15

Spanish powerhouse Real Madrid are on the verge of signing Portugal international Fabio Coentrao from Benfica for a reputed fee of €22 million, Marca reports.

Madrid and Benfica have been locked in discussions for several days and a deal still seemed some way away earlier this week. However, both clubs now look to have finally reached an agreement over a valuation for the player.

The Portuguese club had initially set a €30m asking price for the highly rated wing-back, a figure that forced Bayern Munich out of the running for his signature, but an offer of €22m that could rise to €27m depending on Madrid's results in the coming seasons appears to have been accepted.

The 23-year-old has yet to agree personal terms with Madrid, but the left-back has repeatedly stated that he has set his sights on a move to Santiago Bernabeu.

Coentrao will be the fourth signing of this summer for Madrid after the previous captures
of Nuri Sahin, Hamit Altintop and Jose Callejon.

Barcafan 2304

Cissokho is a great talent but he has not proved anything this season to be called the best left back in the world. Lyon also had a bad season.

Abidal has been the best this season (no bias).

El Tren:

Sorry, I thought you forgot the name of the agent;)

I dont think its bias at all and certainly, Abidal should be right up there in the debate

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
wtf????

what are we doing????

Where do they get all this money from???

wonga_new_med-rez.jpg

Home of Barca Fans