Fabinho

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Paulinho is better than Fabinho, can play more positions and has a better future than him.

So yeah, I agree with our board. Excellent decision.

Lutece FC

Done deal at 99 %
:neymar:

[tw]901926897378107393[/tw]

THANK YOU ANTERO, THANK YOU NASSER. I remember he said after the remontada "we will send a strong message during the next mercato." He didn't lie. Massive respect, to put Paris back on the map after 15 years of nowhere (1998-2011).

What a mercato Antero just did. Best mercato since Madrid 2009. Incredible.

Just need a better GK. If we break the Oblak's clause, it's gonna trigger a nuclear war on european football. So we have to find another solution.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dude @Lutece FC, don't you have a PSG forum to roam on?

But if not then do something useful and tell me more about Maxime Lopez, and take off your PSG biased glasses for once as you might shit on him just because he plays for OM.

JamDav1982

Done deal at 99 %
:neymar:

[tw]901926897378107393[/tw]

THANK YOU ANTERO, THANK YOU NASSER. I remember he said after the remontada "we will send a strong message during the next mercato." He didn't lie. Massive respect, to put Paris back on the map after 15 years of nowhere (1998-2011).

What a mercato Antero just did. Best mercato since Madrid 2009. Incredible.

Just need a better GK. If we break the Oblak's clause, it's gonna trigger a nuclear war on european football. So we have to find another solution.

Trying your hardest to troll and get bites.

Good effort.

Lutece FC

Dude [MENTION=20519]Lutece FC[/MENTION], don't you have a PSG forum to roam on?

But if not then do something useful and tell me more about Maxime Lopez, and take off your PSG biased glasses for once as you might shit on him because he plays for OM.

I stay for reasons i explained.

Maxime Lopez is good, not a crack, but he is the only "talent" of the poor Marseille academy.

Home of Barca Fans