Fabinho

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
All while we watch every other team sign midfield prospects left and right... Arda, Gomes, Denis, Rafinha, Samper and the mighty Paulinho combined can't even count as a single world class player...

I wonder why there isn't anyone pushing the club to do better?

GetIn

Fabinho to Atleti, Ceballos to Madrid, Bernardo Silva to City, no excuse for letting all three get away.

ZERO.

Egert

Estonian Culé
This isn't even funny anymore how stupid and how incapable of doing their job this board is. And the worst of it is that they themselves can't see that but everyone else can. Fans of other teams are already laughing at us. In a few years when Leo decides to leave or retire we will only be a top 8 club in SPAIN if this crap continues.

Catta

How will Atletico line up with him and Costa next season?

Something like this

----------Griezmann---Costa--------------

----Koke------Saul---Fabinho---Carrasco--

--FilipeLuis---Godin---Gimenez---Juanfran--

------------------Oblak-------------------

denn

Unconfirmed. Please don't consider AS, Marca, MD, Sport as relevant sources.

They are relevant. SPORT little bit of because their "fight" with the board.

AS reported first about Ceballos. Marca is clearly their main paper. Like MD for us because they are close with club and the board so they have sources. Ofc, they don't get everything right, but still.

Guaporta

Even if Paulinho is a 'gift' to Neymar for staying at the club (which is ridiculous by the way), why wouldn't we try and sign a Brazilian midfielder that can actually be useful to Valverde? If he wants a strong box-to-box kind of midfielder, then why not go for Fabinho? He could play at RB (even though we already have Semedo now), CDM, CM and I could even see him being a CB for us.

springfield

Even if Paulinho is a 'gift' to Neymar for staying at the club (which is ridiculous by the way), why wouldn't we try and sign a Brazilian midfielder that can actually be useful to Valverde? If he wants a strong box-to-box kind of midfielder, then why not go for Fabinho? He could play at RB (even though we already have Semedo now), CDM, CM and I could even see him being a CB for us.

Why would Neymar just want any random footballer as long as he is Brazilian?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Why would Neymar just want any random footballer as long as he is Brazilian?

Yeah true. Paulinho is more than just a Brazilian. They are really good friends. And Lima constantly plays CS Go with neymar. Those two rumors are really troubling and shows the extent of neymar influence. People lost their shit when it was suggested Messi hired Tata. He might not have done that but there is enough evidence to suggest neymar and his father have influence over clubs transfer signings. I am not sure about fabinho and neymar relations.

Julien

Since it was in the same articles as Mbappe... well I don't know what UEFA is doing, but they should start moving before PSG spends 1 billion just in this Mercato.

Fabinho never was as close to paris than right now from what reports say.

He added himself that "Monaco knows what he wants to do".

So 222+160 (minimum)+60+13 (berchiche) = 455M

And they still plan to buy Oblak. So add 100M = 555M.

Home of Barca Fans