Fabinho

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
You mean pep in his first season with a bunch of pensioners? Lol have you watched him for Liverpool In the epl this year?
Dortmund wasnt doing well then either so what ever.

cracken

You mean pep in his first season with a bunch of pensioners? Lol have you watched him for Liverpool In the epl this year?
Dortmund wasnt doing well then either so what ever.

I've watched him a few times, he was stellar against Manchester United. Liverpool fans seem to be satisfied with him too.

The man is doing remarkably well considering the fact that he was asked to play CB, CDM, RCM, and LCM in his first season for a title contender.

Arizona Scott

Where are you getting this nonsense from? Fabinho was one of the main reasons why Monaco elminated Pep's Manchester City and Tuchel's Dortmund, two sides who press relentlesly .

Calling him " shit " is simply an indefensible position, and frankly it doesn't even merit any serious consideration.

Yep. Fabinho is pretty skilled and composed. Athletic too. Settled in a new team, new league, within 2 months. Benn one of their better players for many months despite being moved around.

Riordon

He is a cracking player, would have been a fantastic Bussi replacement.

Bit sad we didn't get one of the gems from that Monaco side. Mbappe, B.Silva and Fabinho were my favourites.

EdmondDantes

This fucking 6'3, lanky, majestic beast never ceases to amaze me.

Best DM in world football in the last 12 months. Monster defensive prowess, can-do-it-all levels of completeness on the ball.

To hell those who say you need an inept footballer to fulfill 'a workhorse' role in a top team. Not when there's players like him around.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Was formidable for Monaco too. Not sure if he'll do as well without another workhorse beside him though, which is why I didn't think Barca missing out on him was such a big deal. At Monaco he had Bakayoko and at Liverpool he got either Henderson or Milner.

EdmondDantes

Bakayoko was always a non-entity for me. Fabinho carried him. I was baffled when Conte insisted on buying him from Monaco. I never saw one ounce of quality in him.

Fabinho would dominate La Liga easily. Anyway, it's too late now (that goes for Rodri as well), Klopp would never let him go though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bakayoko was always a non-entity for me. Fabinho carried him. I was baffled when Conte insisted on buying him from Monaco. I never saw one ounce of quality in him.

Fabinho would dominate La Liga easily. Anyway, it's too late now (that goes for Rodri as well), Klopp would never let him go though.

I wouldn't say he was a non-entity, he was chaotic but did his job working up and down the field all the time and breaking up plays. I wouldn't pay what Chelsea did for him, but he wasn't used well there.

Bakayoko need someone he can lean on and not be expected to carry the ball forward which I saw him do at times at Chelsea.

serghei

The front three is the main reason why Liverpool are as good as they are. Other than Klopp obviously, man is a genius manager. Mane, Salah and Firmino are the most hardworking attackers in world football. These guys run and make runs off the ball non-stop. Reminds me of Villa and Pedro back in 2011.

Liverpool's midfield would be sub par if the forwards wouldn't move as much. There really isn't that much quality in there, but because there is a lot of movement up front, the service is easier.

Neyback19

Banned
The front three is the main reason why Liverpool are as good as they are. Other than Klopp obviously, man is a genius manager. Mane, Salah and Firmino are the most hardworking attackers in world football. These guys run and make runs off the ball non-stop. Reminds me of Villa and Pedro back in 2011.

Liverpool's midfield would be sub par if the forwards wouldn't move as much.

Their midfield still destroyed ours with Origi and Shaqiri in attack

serghei

Their midfield still destroyed ours with Origi and Shaqiri in attack

That's because ours isn't anything special either and because Valverde is a brain dead manager. And Origi was one of their best players on the night, as was Mane. Only Shaqiri played bad.

EdmondDantes

Whilst the others are average/below average, Fabinho is the diamond of that midfield.

Alisson, Virgil and Fabinho transformed Liverpool and pushed them to a whole new level.

It's what their forwards were missing, followed by the improvement of Trent and Robertson as well.

Barcilliant

I always wanted Fabinho. As usual the posters here yapped on about Barca DNA.

He's versatile. He would have been great. Here we are with Shitverde, Rakitic and Busquets.

serghei

I always wanted Fabinho. As usual the posters here yapped on about Barca DNA.

He's versatile. He would have been great. Here we are with Shitverde, Rakitic and Busquets.

Barca DNA was and is a media term mostly. Every smart, talented and hard working player can learn to play possession football. Yaya Toure wasn't Barca DNA and the guy played amazing back in 2009. Same for Fernandinho at City, or De Bruyne.

It's about developing the players by teaching them to play in a certain way, based on a set of well defined rules. Then perfecting that by way of training it with every session. That's how it's done. The tactics at display are complex indeed, but world class players can take in that stuff. That's why they're world class to begin with, because they have the package (talent, intelligence, and work ethic).

xXKonan

That's because ours isn't anything special either and because Valverde is a brain dead manager. And Origi was one of their best players on the night, as was Mane. Only Shaqiri played bad.
To understand what Valverde likes when it comes to Midfielders, you just have to look at his Bilbao.

He absolutely loved his standard simple Midfielders like Mikel San Jose, Benat, etc. Guys who ordinary and serviceable, easy to mold them into pressing, defending and trying to win the ball back style of players while the more creative players in the team such as the attackers do all creative work to try and get it to Adruiz to score.

Home of Barca Fans