FA Cup

Temptation

Please, don't talk out of your ass.
Stop denying the truth. He's been terrific in this new role and still is underrated on here.

But then you're the lad who just dismissed the guy with the most chances created in the top leagues as "shit" so......

fergus90

This will be the 6th treble season in 15 years, two for Barca, two for Bayern, one for Inter and one for City.

Yes it's an unreal achievement but on average it's occurring every three seasons now.

Temptation

This will be the 6th treble season in 15 years, two for Barca, two for Bayern, one for Inter and one for City.

Yes it's an unreal achievement but on average it's occurring every three seasons now.

Football is getting more and more top heavy with time.

mc_lovin

Stop denying the truth. He's been terrific in this new role and still is underrated on here.

But then you're the lad who just dismissed the guy with the most chances created in the top leagues as "shit" so......
Literally noone underrates Stones right now. He's been great.

And Bruno is obviously shit when you watch him. Maybe I just have an unlucky streak and miss all his good games :lol:

fergus90

Football is getting more and more top heavy with time.
Yup, don't get me wrong it's a great achievement but it's not like it's occurring every 30 years. There's about 5 teams max competing for the European Cup and two teams max who can win in their respective leagues.

KingLeo10

The most competitive one amongst them is definitely Barca 2015. Beat RM and AM on both domestic fronts (while they were winning and making CL finals) and City, PSG, Bayern, Juve in Europe

Barca 2009 the domestic aspect wasn't that amazing. Same with Bayern and Inter

As much as I dislike United, their 1999 treble was an insane achievement given the competition in Europe and PL

Temptation

Literally noone underrates Stones right now. He's been great.

And Bruno is obviously shit when you watch him. Maybe I just have an unlucky streak and miss all his good games :lol:
He isn't very good in big games and that's when you catch him. He's a bottler and one of the most annoying players around alongside Vini. One of United's best players easily though. Easily the best of last 5 yrs at the club.

mc_lovin

He isn't very good in big games and that's when you catch him. He's a bottler and one of the most annoying players around alongside Vini. One of United's best players easily though. Easily the best of last 5 yrs at the club.
And what was my point? You don't win titles with him in your team.

Temptation

The most competitive one amongst them is definitely Barca 2015. Beat RM and AM on both domestic fronts (while they were winning and making CL finals) and City, PSG, Bayern, Juve in Europe

Barca 2009 the domestic aspect wasn't that amazing. Same with Bayern and Inter

As much as I dislike United, their 1999 treble was an insane achievement given the competition in Europe and PL

Yeah but Barca 2009 was better to watch. More aesthetic style of play by general consensus I guess. Although I preferred Lucho's faster and direct style more.

Temptation

Apart from Pep's Barca at it's pomp, Pep's City are the best league team easily. Way better than any iteration of Real and Liverpool in this era. Bayern at their best might be close but City edges them as a league team.

Home of Barca Fans