FA Cup

Morten

Pressing the club for money is somehow going to raise more fonds to buy better players? And no, i dont think Rooney deserves to have the contract he has today.

oggydude

:lol: already a thread on redcafe about hoping Arsenal ruin Gerrard's day :D

Well I won't be so presumptuous to say that we are already in the final. It's going to be two tough games before we even reach the final, let alone thinking about it now. Arsenal fans on the other hand can already begin to think about the final.

I suppose for the neutrals they want to see the two best footballing teams in competition play each other in the final and yes an Arsenal-Liverpool final would be that.
Hated Gerrad ever since that back pass to Drogba to lose us the title but he is an absolute Legend to the PL/pool after Istanbul. Will be fitting to see him go out with a Cup win.

Doesnt play a big part in it. Ronney has been and perhaps still is a great player, but he is a greedy cnut. He extorted the club twice to get big contracts. Thats all there is to it.
Most modern footballers are, especially with their sneaky agents and the fact that they have only 10 yearsish where they make big bucks. Players like Reus rarely come around, even Gerrard asked for a transfer to Chelsea.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
:lol: already a thread on redcafe about hoping Arsenal ruin Gerrard's day :D

Well I won't be so presumptuous to say that we are already in the final. It's going to be two tough games before we even reach the final, let alone thinking about it now. Arsenal fans on the other hand can already begin to think about the final.

I suppose for the neutrals they want to see the two best footballing teams in competition play each other in the final and yes an Arsenal-Liverpool final would be that.

Blackburn isn't a tough game, you sound like a typical manager where every game is a tough game, it's not, do they all think we were born yesterday, who are you kidding :lol:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
United really did play like crap. LVG really doesn't have a clue, but what can you expect from a coach that plays his Holland defensively against Costa Rica in the WC?
And everybody praising Bellerin for some time now... he was absolute sh*t tonight and should have had at least 1 more yellow.

Ketoth

A win against manu at old trafford. It's about time.

In all truth I thought we played pretty bad. Defended well in the second half, but played bad. We couldn't control the ball as much as we like. We had lots of throw-ins and I notice we gave them back the ball on almost every one. Szczesny was awful.

Having said all that, manu were even worse.

Bucky

Penya Member
Blackburn isn't a tough game, you sound like a typical manager where every game is a tough game, it's not, do they all think we were born yesterday, who are you kidding :lol:

Think he means against Villa.

Villa were a brick wall at Anfield with a fresh look about them right at the start of season. They then fell to bits in the big game stretch and never recovered with a shite manager in Lambert who was sleep walking the club into relegation. However with Tim coming in they seem to have some confidence and swagger about them so wouldn't right them off just yet. After back to back wins against local rivals & getting to the semi's they'll be bouncing. We'll see if that fire remains when they play Sunderland.

It'll be a good final if Arsenal v Liverpool or Villa *for the neutrals*

*also they, Liverpool, just drew 0-0 with Blackburn at Anfield.

Last edited:

barcanuck

A win against manu at old trafford. It's about time.

In all truth I thought we played pretty bad. Defended well in the second half, but played bad. We couldn't control the ball as much as we like. We had lots of throw-ins and I notice we gave them back the ball on almost every one. Szczesny was awful.

Having said all that, manu were even worse.

First time in 9 years they were saying United lost to Arsenal at home!

L

linetty

It's up to the ref. If the ref wants to give a yellow, not a red, he's justified. It'd still be harsh though.
He pulled the ref's shirt and called him 'hijo de puta'. The sending off is not even up to debate.

Di Maria is that kind of player that's impossible to admire, diving cu*t

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He pulled the ref's shirt and called him 'hijo de puta'. The sending off is not even up to debate.

Di Maria is that kind of player that's impossible to admire, diving cu*t

Yeah it's not up for debate anymore. Heard he also said "la concha de tu madre" to the ref as well. ADM should learn to shut up and take the booking.

L

linetty

Heard he also said "la concha de tu madre" to the ref as well. ADM should learn to shut up and take the booking.
And to think some people would welcome Di Maria at Barca.

Je déteste di Maria de tout mon cœur.

Home of Barca Fans