Eusebio Sacristan

L

linetty

These last 2-3 days have been great.
I know, right? Shitrid lost 0-4 to Atleti, we trashed the San Mames curse (arguably our best game since around 3-4 years), Eusebio been sacked! I'm in heaven

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Barto is a clever man. Create a mess then get elected because people think you are sorting out the mess. Who's to say he won't make bone headed decisions if he gets elected?

Cule4life

The Culest
white-kid-dance-club.gif

cheering_minions.gif

yay2.gif

Zangash

Banned
Their reason for sacking him sucks.

Sacked for being 17th place? Really? Why not sack him for not helping a single one of our young players develop in his time in charge?

JamDav1982

Their reason for sacking him sucks.

Sacked for being 17th place? Really? Why not sack him for not helping a single one of our young players develop in his time in charge?

Plenty of young players have developed in the B team in recent years, there has not been any of them yet break into the first team starting eleven but there is a variety of reasons for that.

khaled_a_d

Plenty of young players have developed in the B team in recent years, there has not been any of them yet break into the first team starting eleven but there is a variety of reasons for that.

Exactly
People has made unreal expectation for many of our prospects and if those expectations aren't met it is automatically Eusebio fault

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
So long you arrogant buffoon!! It brings me great joy to see Eusebio "The Chosen One" Sacristan unemployed and gone as far away from our club as possible. Go be the hero who knows how to lead a team to success at Castilla.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans