Eusebio Sacristan

Siberia

Eusebio (coach Barcelona B): "I don't plan to leave the club. I hope and wish that the game against Leganes wasn't my last one."

This makes me think he's not so sure about his future.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bartomeu today said he won't get sacked even if we lose again in the next game.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think it is not so bad if he did not get the sack. Barto will not get a good coach to replace him mostly, in some 0.001 probability he got a good coach like oscar garcia there is no guarantee that the new board will keep the coach. The upcoming president might already have somone in mind to replace lord eusebio. So it is better to leave it like this and hope players perform well like last time and save us from relegation.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think it is not so bad if he did not get the sack. Barto will not get a good coach to replace him mostly, in some 0.001 probability he got a good coach like oscar garcia there is no guarantee that the new board will keep the coach. The upcoming president might already have somone in mind to replace lord eusebio. So it is better to leave it like this and hope players perform well like last time and save us from relegation.

Let's hope we somehow manage to stay up then, because right now it looks like we're going down.

For some reason Eusebio have gone full retard, even more than usual and decided to bench Samper and Adama.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Let's hope we somehow manage to stay up then, because right now it looks like we're going down.

For some reason Eusebio have gone full retard, even more than usual and decided to bench Samper and Adama.

Well after lucho went full retard, shit happened and we are improving from then. Let us hope the same happens with esuebio. One can hope right?

F

Flavia

Well after lucho went full retard, shit happened and we are improving from then. Let us hope the same happens with esuebio. One can hope right?

I think LE really had his job in danger, and acted for it. Eusebio is still going full retard. He is still talking trash about the players in the media, and leaving key players on the bench. he had a good start this season, but couldn't build on it.

khaled_a_d

Should have never renewed his contract .getting 3rd position in Segunda with such a young team was impressive for his CV and would have guaranteed him a chance with Liga side sooner or later
Now ,not so much

barca1899

3923264-is_this_real_life101.gif

Home of Barca Fans