European Supercup: Barca - Sevilla 5-4

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Doesnt look like this is on Sky Sports or ITV. Where can I watch in the UK? Please dont say BT

BT Sport aren't that bad. Prefer them to ITV and hopefully BTs rise will give sky a kick up the arse after monopolising the market. The fee for Sky is getting ridiculous and if they had lost La Liga to BT as well I would have ditched the sky subscription and just had BT for less than half the money we pay now.

Caps

BT Sport aren't that bad. Prefer them to ITV and hopefully BTs rise will give sky a kick up the arse after monopolising the market. The fee for Sky is getting ridiculous and if they had lost La Liga to BT as well I would have ditched the sky subscription and just had BT for less than half the money we pay now.

I dont mind BT- I just dont have them. Stupidly got contracted into sky for two years for accepting Sky Sports 5 so I could watch Barca and Champions League, not knowing they were TRYING to rope customers in and tie them down since they knew BT we getting Champions League a few years later. I feel so stupid and taken advantage of.

Hate Sky.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Some facts/records if we win tonight:

-Dani Alves would equal Paolo Maldini’s record of four European Super Cups if Barça win tonight (he has won two for Barça and one for Sevilla in 2006).
-An FCB victory would also mean that Xavi Hernandez’s club record of 25 titles would be matched by both Leo Messi and Andrés Iniesta.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I dont mind BT- I just dont have them. Stupidly got contracted into sky for two years for accepting Sky Sports 5 so I could watch Barca and Champions League, not knowing they were TRYING to rope customers in and tie them down since they knew BT we getting Champions League a few years later. I feel so stupid and taken advantage of.

Hate Sky.

oh I see. We have Virgin Media who include both Sky and BT. Can imagine how annoyed I'd be if I was roped into a contract on those pretences. Feel for you buddy.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Okaaaaaaaaay...

There are two players who noticeably sprint the length of the pitch to catch up with opponents on the open run and tackle the ball- Alba and Pedro. I also remember Messi doing it once last year, in an important match.

Upfront, pressing- yeah, Neymar's okay.

Because running up and down the pitch is the only way to show you're good defensively. And Neymar's not just OK at pressing, he's atleast as good as Pedro if not better.

8b2UwB0.png

CH8-0IhWgAAhGza.png

xXKonan

Sevilla's lineup: Beto, Coke, Ramí, Krychowiak, Tremoulinas, Banega, Krohn Dehli, Reyes, Iborra, Vitolo, Gameiro.

xXKonan

Barça lineup: Ter Stegen, Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Mathieu, Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta, Messi, Suárez, Rafinha (MD)

No Pedro?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Neymar's fault. Clearly he transmitted Pedro his mumps and screwed him out of his chance to start today.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Rafinha has made a huge step here, time to prove himself. If he performs well he will get many more chances.

Alik

Even with Pedro leaving, I wish he would have started one last time. :(

Good luck to Rafinha. Great opportunity for him. :barcascarf:

Home of Barca Fans