European Supercup: Barca - Sevilla 5-4

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I still don't like the GK rotation. Bravo should leave next season.
My guess, they'll each play one supercup. Mats for the one-legged tie only because of fitness issues.

Not leave mate no, imagine MatS injured or whatever.. Masip is a goal conceding machine, definitely not 2nd GK material yet.

FinBarcelonafan

Mats needs to outplay Bravo first. Bravo was phenomenal last season and even won Copa America. There's no reason why we couldnt keep both. They seem to do good job!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We should be fine. Would be more worried if it was at the Pizjuan. The only game I'm worried we could miss him is the first league game against Bilbao away. It's going to be hard.

StarLord

Winning tomorrow night will mean that we tie AC Milan as the most successful club in the UEFA SuperCup!

I like the sound of that.

Edit: In fact, it gets even better. Since we have been finalists more times than AC Milan, we will officially become the number one club in the history of said competition. That is, if we win tomorrow night.

Last edited:
You would get rid of the GK who won Zamora trophy last season?:tata:

Would you rather sell 33 year old bravo or mats next season ? (2016-2017...)
No way in hell Mats will accept playing less than 40% of games for two more years. It ain't happening. So either he'll leave in a year or bravo will accept being benched (or leave himself which i think is more likely)

BigBarcaBoy

Would you rather sell 33 year old bravo or mats next season ? (2016-2017...)
No way in hell Mats will accept playing less than 40% of games for two more years. It ain't happening. So either he'll leave in a year or bravo will accept being benched (or leave himself which i think is more likely)

mats will probably establish himself as no1 over the next year or so, don't think it is a pressing problem at all.

silvia

Mats skill is advantageous when team starts with best squad who are great at passing/keeping skills because mats can support from attack points behind even when he was being surrounded by oppositional attackers.
On the other hand Bravo was more stable at savings with almost no mistakes when we started with rotation members . Both are great. I hope Mats grows stable at savings and switch their roles naturally when time goes on.

Home of Barca Fans