Euro 2020 (2021)

BarcaOG

Banned
in the past he has shown that he has no problem including a lot of madrid players in his squads so this is clearly a tactical decision. the only absence that surprises me is Vazquez who can offer Spain much-needed depth.

Devils

Man this Spain side is just trash. That defence and attack lmao.

I doubt that side even makes it out of the group stages.

Messigician

This is such bs from Luis Enrique. Ramos is out because ?he didn?t play much.? He played twice as many minutes as Eric Garc?a

Ghostbeam

Man this Spain side is just trash. That defence and attack lmao.

I doubt that side even makes it out of the group stages.

The all conquering Spain NT (08-12) also had comprised of good defense,goat midfield and decent forwards(D.Villa only wc)

El Gato

Villarato!
in the past he has shown that he has no problem including a lot of madrid players in his squads so this is clearly a tactical decision. the only absence that surprises me is Vazquez who can offer Spain much-needed depth.

There is no tactical explanation for having one player in the squad to play RB

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Decision to leave out Ramos is understandable as Ramos himself said on social media, he just wasn't physically ready and hasn't recovered properly yet.

Leaving out Nacho is an interesting decision though.

Devils

The all conquering Spain NT (08-12) also had comprised of good defense,goat midfield and decent forwards(D.Villa only wc)

At least back then they had world class players in every line.

The only world class player in the current squad is Thiago lmao.

I mean, you know things are bad when Morata and Moreno are the only strikers in the squad!

Porque

Spain squad is bad but from watching the performances under LE the work ethic and team work is high. I don't expect Spain to win but wouldn't surprise me if they have a decent run and even knockout a team better individually on paper.

They also got Adama&Inshallah for the last 20 minutes of games too.

Home of Barca Fans