Euro 2020 (2021)

Sorin

Youre joking right? Neuer, Havertz, Werner, Kroos, Mueller, Sane, Gundogan, Kimmich, Gnabry, Gorertzka, Gosens are unimpressive for you ? :lol:

Mate, I watched them play Romania and North Macedonia and they were very poor. They are good but not the world beaters your making them out to be. Why didn't you list their defenders? All jokers lol. They brought back old man Hummels ffs.

serghei

Germany have good players (not as good as some years ago, but still player quality is pretty high), but they don't have a top team. Low seems quite faded as a manager, doesn't have the edge anymore and it shows looking at the team's attitude.

Didn't they lose 0-6 to a rather unimpressive Spain team a while ago?

BarcaOG

Banned
really excited for this tournament! i think its france's to lose...

2 from each group advancing is definitely more ruthless but that makes it more intense...

FinBarcelonafan

really excited for this tournament! i think its france's to lose...

2 from each group advancing is definitely more ruthless but that makes it more intense...

Yeah exactly, that's what makes every match interesting in the World Cup. Only 2 go through.

BarcaOG

Banned
Yeah exactly, that's what makes every match interesting in the World Cup. Only 2 go through.

Exactly. Every match matters a great deal. A poor result on day one can really seal your fate. This way all players need to be at their sharpest.

Kinda what makes the CL group stage so redundant. Unless you really drop the ball for like 3 straight matches, most big clubs expect to progress one way or another.

FinBarcelonafan

Exactly. Every match matters a great deal. A poor result on day one can really seal your fate. This way all players need to be at their sharpest.

Kinda what makes the CL group stage so redundant. Unless you really drop the ball for like 3 straight matches, most big clubs expect to progress one way or another.

Yeah true, I can't remember any big club dropping out last time in the group stage in Euro but happened in World Cup.

El Gato

Villarato!
11 years difference in age, probably neither are going to play anyway. So he is trying to give some experience to the young lad.
Based on merit, Nacho deserves it tbf

Would have said this if it was any coach other than Enrique. Best opportunity possible in recorded history to be petty and not take any Spaniard playing for RM. He's taking 24 players of possible 26 and omits not only Ramos and Nacho, but also Vazquez and Carvajal while only having Azpilicueta as the nominal RB.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Really should have taken only Nacho given other RM players' injuries but not taking him is worth it just to see all the salty Madridistas :lol:

Home of Barca Fans