• Sweden

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Croatia

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

blaugrana1987

Not sure about Belgium being a good matchup for Portugal. Hazard looks inform, Lukaku is good and obviously there is De Bruyne.

If it goes to penalties, Im going with Curtois.

footyfan

Calma, calma
His shitty format let 3rd place teams qualify.

Why aren't the 1st placed teams (Croatia) and 2nd placed teams (Poland) beating them then? Croatia were just as shit in their game while a stonewall penalty was not given for Portugal against Poland today.

They got lucky that Croatia qualified instead of Spain yeah (although I'm not sure if Spain would have beaten them either). They'll lose in semis most likely.

Portugal-France is my dream final, doubt it will happen though. The two other semifinalists will advance (if France are able to beat Iceland - they should).

DrPepper

Portugal are really gonna win this. :rofl1: Who exactly is going to stop them?

Belgium, the Man City of national teams? Might not even get past Wales.

Germany? Will lose against Italy on Saturday ... who will in turn do an Atletico and crumble the moment they're considered favorites.

France who look like Brazil 2014 with Giroud doing his best Fred impression? lel.

Only Iceland can save us now.

Pablo Escobar

I'm pretty sure except for the fact that the format helped them a lot, the only reason they're here in the SF is because they didn't have to face a FUCKING really solid opponent?

2006 lost to France, 2008 to Germany, 2010 to Spain, 2012 to Spain, 2014 GS but only lost to Germany.

Stop expecting all the mediocre teams to do the job, happens from time to time but its not a rule.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Belgium's starting defenders are either suspended or injured so they will have an inexperienced defense made up of young defenders when they play Wales. If their offense does its job as expected, they should have no problem beating Wales.

Some people talked about how well the Portuguese defense has been, I don't see it that way at all.

F

Flavia

Why aren't the 1st placed teams (Croatia) and 2nd placed teams (Poland) beating them then? Croatia were just as shit in their game while a stonewall penalty was not given for Portugal against Poland today.

They got lucky that Croatia qualified instead of Spain yeah (although I'm not sure if Spain would have beaten them either). They'll lose in semis most likely.

Portugal-France is my dream final, doubt it will happen though. The two other semifinalists will advance (if France are able to beat Iceland - they should).

The level of this euro is quite disappointing, imo. The worst part of this euro is the unbalanced bracket from the round of 16 onwards. Italy-Germany shouldn't be in the quarters. They won their groups. Should be semis or the final. Really badly made.

Home of Barca Fans